• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyway Athalcor has to die because he was about. He even admits it. Reis and Boris are already dead, I don't know if Tornadali was on at the time

Yeah I was online then but I didn't want to break the tie.

There's your answer to that one. Not saying that he's a better choice, just pointing that out.

Oh, I overlooked that, thanks. For the love of pie, that's even worse than Athalcor. Maybe we should just tie them.

*facepalms*

Yeah! That sounds great.
Btw, vote Athalcor.

I am not going to change it. I fucked my part of this game and I stated why.

Oh and:

Then we got the wolf scarecrow Herr Kiwi butchered night 2.

I think Kiwi should change his title to "The Wolf Scarecrow". If it was me, I'd be chuffed at being dubbed such a thing... and I think it's about accurate (to elaborate: Joeb has built him up to such an extent that wolves really are terrified of him).

Vote Tornadoli

Meso is starting to look like a bad idea. It appears the title alone is enough to drive a village into paroxysms of stupidity. A tie, in a Meso, when that could bring parity closer, on Day 1 when it's all just random anyway? This is the biggest fail since Tamius orchestrated (somehow: I still don't understand how a newbie convinced everyone else to let a four way tie stand, but the blame has always attached to him and him alone somehow) that Asylum tie. Funny enough that was a Najs' game too.

I beg your pardon?

I didn't play either The Asylum or The Pack, for reasons I cannot recall, so that'd explain why I've confused the two. I knew The Asylum was a Najs' game, I had just misplaced when the tie occurred. Good, now we know it isn't Najs's GMing that causes some sort of jamming field to be placed on the village's collective brain.

An official count of votes, 4 hours and 30 minutes until deadline.

Tornadoli -5- snoopdogg, Malurous 2.0, Vainglory, Kingepyon, Devotist
Athalcor -4- Tornadoli, drxav, Athalcor, esemesas
tamius23 -2- Bagricula, Adamus
Bagricula -1- Falc

Not voted: tamius23

Votecount corrected, added esemesas vote.

Last edited:
Just finished reading the thread and boy, is it mental.

Tornadoli seems like a better lynch to me - openly admitting that you didn't break the tie because you didn't feel like it is something I cannot approve of. However, Athalcor has his vote on himself, so, to keep things closer

Vote Athalcor

As far as I can tell, the latest votecount was faulty. Correct names but wrong number for Athalcor there. So he has four votes now, with esemesas' vote.

You've played enough to know the answer to that question.

Why should the people NOT breaking the tie be blamed? The people who made the tie in the first place should be the ones that are voted upon. This is a classic tactic taken by wolves: blame someone for simply being online and not breaking the tie, to shift attention from the people who actually created the tie in the first place. I intentionally pointed out that I was online, and voila, immediately people started screaming Wolf!. These people should be considered very carefully.

unvote tami
vote torn

because this gang up on athalcor could get out of control.

Interesting that your idea of preventing an out of control gang is to vote someone who has almost the same votes as athalcor and could also be classified as a gang.