• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You don't want Tornadoli or Napoleon XIX brought up for a three way like you usually do? And what was that about no revenge voting?

You don't want Tornadoli or Napoleon XIX brought up for a three way like you usually do? And what was that about no revenge voting?

With how close things are it makes sense to push any leading candidate ahead. Do you want a repeat of the Riots! Day 1 chaos? If I brought up a third it'd be 3-3-3-2-2-1-1, an ideal setup for chicanery. 4-3-2-2-1-1 is marginally better, and it inclines toward 4-4-2-*-*-1 which is far better. I am happy with 2-3 contenders, but not five candidates within a vote of one another.

I hope the revenge voting comment is a joke...

With how close things are it makes sense to push any leading candidate ahead. Do you want a repeat of the Riots! Day 1 chaos? If I brought up a third it'd be 3-3-3-2-2-1-1, an ideal setup for chicanery. 4-3-2-2-1-1 is marginally better, and it inclines toward 4-4-2-*-*-1 which is far better. I am happy with 2-3 contenders, but not five candidates within a vote of one another.

I hope the revenge voting comment is a joke...

Would I ever joke with you? It might upset the livestock you're waltzing off with.

I agree that stability is nice, but I'm wary of how the natural response to your move is to pull votes from either of the remaining 2-vote candidates.

Yes, it's pretty much safe to assume that I'm a villager at the moment. The wolves would never start pounding on each other's so early... especially in a 2 pack.

It's still early in the day and there's no clear frontrunner. Ideal time for a bit of alibi voting. Claiming that you've already been cleared merely because of the current votes is a fallacy. So yeah, I'm keeping my vote on you, you sneaky wolf.

Yes, it's pretty much safe to assume that I'm a villager at the moment. The wolves would never start pounding on each other's so early... especially in a 2 pack.

Like how they ignored each other last game I suppose :p.

First day is the best day to see if you can get the other pack without looking too obvious.

Too dangerous. It's easier to pursue other targets on the first day, because day 1 is harder to control, with the dozens of random votes flying around. And you might get tagged by being forced to be more obvious in saving your packmate.

Also, there are only 2 wolves per pack, so losing one brings that pack perilously close to extinction.

But unlike the last game, you cannot hunt the other pack. Which makes day 1 the best day you can get ahead without being too obvious about it.

And it depends on how you save a packmate. I blatantly saved Vain last game, I still got away with it :)

Would I ever joke with you? It might upset the livestock you're waltzing off with.

That's a half truth.

Even if I was serious about picking Reis because of F Ber, that doesn't count as a revenge vote in the conventional sense.

If you suspect one of the two remaining 2 vote candidates then unvote Tornadoli and vote Napoleon XIX, try to make a third contender. Oh wait, now you can't do that because I told you to do it! Enjoy the mindfuck, the first one's free, I charge $50 for the next hour.

The Donbot is a simple bot. He just wants to eat his spagetti marinara and jack on to the FBI mainframe, but no, those interlopers have ruined his stay at this very nice hotel.

I approve of the use of "interloper". I think it's a great word and tragically underused.

That's a half truth.

Even if I was serious about picking Reis because of F Ber, that doesn't count as a revenge vote in the conventional sense.

If you suspect one of the two remaining 2 vote candidates then unvote Tornadoli and vote Napoleon XIX, try to make a third contender. Oh wait, now you can't do that because I told you to do it! Enjoy the mindfuck, the first one's free, I charge $50 for the next hour.

50 dollars an hour and first one free? There are discounts that say "why don't you give it a go?", and there are discounts that say "you really don't want to know what little extras you're getting, or why I've got that rash". This would be the latter.

Regardless, I was going to change vote from Tornadoli to Napoleon XIX anyway, simply because Tornadoli hasn't played recently.

Unvote Tornadoli
Vote Napoleon XIX

50 dollars an hour and first one free? There are discounts that say "why don't you give it a go?", and there are discounts that say "you really don't want to know what little extras you're getting, or why I've got that rash". This would be the latter.

No, no, no, this discount is just for you, as a personal favor.

Although that might actually increase the chances you get a rash.

you cannot hunt the other pack. Which makes day 1 the best day you can get ahead without being too obvious about it.

Nail firmly on the head there. Reis why so defence of this matter, i feel i should keep note of your votes for future reference. Im pretty certain theres been some inter wolf voting already and when we bag a wolf we need only look at these intial votes to find the other baddies i feel.

Nail firmly on the head there. Reis why so defence of this matter, i feel i should keep note of your votes for future reference. Im pretty certain theres been some inter wolf voting already and when we bag a wolf we need only look at these intial votes to find the other baddies i feel.

You are certain? Why, did you vote any of your packmates already?

You are certain? Why, did you vote any of your packmates already?

It would just be such a reis thing to do thinking it wouldnt get picked up, unlucky for you perhaps that maybe it has and now your trying to soften the blow..