• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, I wrote to drxav that I will scan him. Am I the seer? Yes, I am. Thanks drxav for ruining the game for the village!

If that's the case, did you contact drxav afterwards then? Or is drxav lying here?

Yes, I wrote to drxav that I will scan him. Am I the seer? Yes, I am. Thanks drxav for ruining the game for the village!

Why would you say that publicly? Why wouldn't you answer my questions.

There.

If you really are the seer then you suck at it. The seer's supposed to be active.

I've had enough with people signing in, then not playing. If you have no time for it, then send long PMs. You've been online today so you should've done your job.

For all these reasons I think:

1- You're not the seer, you're just a wolf.

2-If you are the seer, you deserve to die in pain.

Drxav ruined it? You said you'd scan him, then didn't, and now you've panicked and declared you're the seer. Whose fault is that? This is the second Meso and the second game in which, if you're telling the truth, the seer bottled it with bizarre behavior.

I have to think about this hence:

Unvote Tornadoli

But it probably won't achieve anything. If you're the seer then the waffles are coming to get you. If you're not the seer then you're a waffle, and the seer will scan you and have you outed tomorrow. Best case scenario we make the waffles hunt you instead of getting you lynched today, and maybe we ping a wolf by sheer luck. Care to give us your scanlist?

Official votecount, 20 minutes until deadline.

Devotist -1- Adamus
tamius -1- Devotist
Tornadoli -3- drxav, Falc, Malurous 2.0
drxav -1- Bagricula
Adamus -1- tamius
Falc -2- Tornadoli, esemesas

not voted: Vainglory

Okay, now I really don't know what to do...

Unvote Tornadoli

To let what happen?

Not lynch Tornadoli and he turns out to not get hunted? Because either:

1- he's a fricking wolf.

2-wolves are smart enough to let him live.

3- wolves aren't smart enough to let him live (which I assume is the case since they're just pussies), but I gave them the hint.

Who the hell announces publicly he's the seer when all he's got are 2 or 3 votes on him? He could've prepared a good argumentation like, "I said that just to have him help me live, but that was poker". But nooooo! He just gives up, gives away his role and let the game slip between his fingers. Just like Althacor. What a bunch of soft-bellies.

Tornadoli has to die anyways today. I still think he's a wolf, the seer would've scanned me, he didn't.

I dunno... I've always felt that subbing for not being active is fine, but subbing for deliberately not voting is... I dunno, I just see pros and cons to it. Anyhoo, that's a discussion for later, people are trying to lynch me!

To let what happen?

Not lynch Tornadoli and he turns out to not get hunted? Because either:

1- he's a fricking wolf.

2-wolves are smart enough to let him live.

3- wolves aren't smart enough to let him live (which I assume is the case since they're just pussies), but I gave them the hint.

Who the hell announces publicly he's the seer when all he's got are 2 or 3 votes on him? He could've prepared a good argumentation like, "I said that just to have him help me live, but that was poker". But nooooo! He just gives up, gives away his role and let the game slip between his fingers. Just like Althacor. What a bunch of soft-bellies.

Tornadoli has to die anyways today. I still think he's a wolf, the seer would've scanned me, he didn't.

I'm actually inclined, at this point, to agree with you. He's dead if he's the seer, he's dead if he's a villager, if he survives he's a wolf. No wolves would be insane enough to leave a s- ... no one but Athalcor would leave the seer in the game in pursuit of some crazy end-goal.

If we kill him and he's a scheming wolf, we'll know.

Vote Tornadoli