• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's done, Malurous. I'm not fussed over whether you win (I don't know that you were a particularly good wolf, but you did at least know when the right moment to betray us was, and when a village fails, a village fails) but Tami has earned one, I agree, he gets too much hate. Even if I am certain the little beggar will tie me at some point in some future game, just for his own amusement.

As for hunting "valuable players" our list was:

Malurous v1 (Falc's idea, presumably done at random)
Napoleon XIX, with Capt. Kiwi as backup (my order this time; Napoleon was lynched and so Kiwi was hunted. Selection was essentially random)
Snoopdogg (Falc's idea, presumably random)
Esemesas (My order, done just to avoid getting the same player as Tami)

I actually considered telling Falc not to hunt Snoopdogg so that we'd have a 5th wolf dealing damage to the village for us, but I let him do it. So if anything, Falc had balls, eliminating an asset like that.

This how "cowardly" thing really just means that Snoopdogg is sore about losing, as usual, and his posse is backing him up.

Davisx3m
Boris ze Spider
Kingepyon
Devotist
Bagricula

I personally sent in all of these hunt orders. We were going to hunt drxav night 4, but Vainglory sent a hunt-snipe, and I changed to Devotist to stay safe.

I feel bad hunting two people on my friend list :(

Mal, you haven't voted yet.

Oh and

Vote to end the game now.

I personally sent in all of these hunt orders. We were going to hunt drxav night 4, but Vainglory sent a hunt-snipe, and I changed to Devotist to stay safe.

Mal, you haven't voted yet.

Oh and

Vote to end the game now.

Najs is drunk, he'll accept my surrender when he's sober.

It's done, Malurous.

It is, I merely wanted you to know my reasons. I disagree with what you viewed as fair play there (and overreacted in an unfortunate manner) but I'm not going to hold it against you in an environment as silly and meaningless as Paradox WW. Unless I have to take revenge for you holding my outburst against me, of course. ;)

Tami has earned one, I agree, he gets too much hate. Even if I am certain the little beggar will tie me at some point in some future game, just for his own amusement.

I'd use the "rofl" smiley here if it still existed. :D

Hehe, reminds me of when I lynched Boris - the only WW player I knew well from AARland when I started - in my first game...

Anyway congrats for you first win! I suspect you've really looked forward to it, seeing how you've kept mentioning it before. ;)

It is, I merely wanted you to know my reasons. I disagree with what you viewed as fair play there (and overreacted in an unfortunate manner) but I'm not going to hold it against you in an environment as silly and meaningless as Paradox WW. Unless I have to take revenge for you holding my outburst against me, of course. ;)

Good man. Too many people here take things too seriously and hold vendettas. I mean really, it's a forum.

I'd use the "rofl" smiley here if it still existed. :D

I miss that smiley. Expressing myself without it is like trying to have a night out without beer.

Hehe, reminds me of when I lynched Boris - the only WW player I knew well from AARland when I started - in my first game...

Anyway congrats for you first win! I suspect you've really looked forward to it, seeing how you've kept mentioning it before. ;)

I signed up for my first game (WW CVIII) on the 14th June, 2011, just over

three months

ago. :eek:

It means you deserve a win this game. Well, as much as anyone can in this awful game. That is all.

Ah, thanks then. :) Even if I do agree with you about the awfulness.

Good man. Too many people here take things too seriously and hold vendettas. I mean really, it's a forum.

Same to you. :)

I miss that smiley. Expressing myself without it is like trying to have a night out without beer.

Yeah, that's very much not the first time I've wanted to use that one... Believe me or not though, it is quite possible to enjoy a night out totally sober, I did that for half a year a few years ago. :eek: Took a bit to get used to, but it was fine afterwards. Of course, I've made up for the lost alcohol consumption since...

Who takes this sort of thing seriously?

Honestly Vainglory, that was the most retarded comment I've ever heard you make.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!

checkmate!

i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!!

(Yeah, that's right. In no caps. That's how sincerely I hate you.)

there are 4 players still alive. Unless all of them agree to some sort of surrender the game will go on until the bitter end. Now get off your lazy asses and vote.

If both the villager and the single wolf surrender befor tomorrow I might be able to end it in the morning. So either surrender or kill someone.