+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Dreaming About Beavers" — Saturdays, 17:00 CET

"Dreaming About Beavers" — Saturdays, 17:00 CET

Gm DasKahn
    checksum ZZFZ

Rules:

* If you can't make a session and cant find a substitute please notify the GM and/ or the group chat and we might find one for you

* NO PAUSING IN-GAME!!! (this may be amended for major peace talks or for refusal to peace when demands have been accepted)

* War score limited to 100% per alliance

* Please no harassing of players for any reason

* No gaminess of any kind (no exploits and no offering players more then 100% out of spite)

* NO intentional ruining of ones own nation

* Any complaints about gaminess or harassment should be addressed to the GM or Co GM

* if at any point you become aware of or have reasonable proof or suspicion of fowl play please notify the GM he is a player too and cant pay attention to everything at one time

If you have any problems with or questions about the rules, ask the GM.
    Last edited by DasKahn; 01-04-2014 at 04:04.
    Games-Russia
    supremacy-Italy
    world revolution-Spain
    B-sides-vijayanagar
    Saturday nights alright for qmxz- Austria

"He's a Jew in the desert I don't want him to wander"
    " Don't apologize, I love you when your human"
    "Raise your weapons, one word and its over, raise your hands! Hows it feel now to watch it all burn"

hello ive noticed a lot of people viewing the game but no one signing up or even commenting feel free to do both
    Games-Russia
    supremacy-Italy
    world revolution-Spain
    B-sides-vijayanagar

"Raise your weapons, one word and its over, raise your hands! Hows it feel now to watch it all burn"

Quote Originally Posted by DasKahn View Post
    hello ive noticed a lot of people viewing the game but no one signing up or even commenting feel free to do both
    Daskahn lonely, thatiswackson pokes Daskahn

Colonel
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by DasKahn View Post
    You have no rules to speak of and you've not indicated what version of EU3 you're playing... so you've pretty much alienated anyone with half a brain from playing your game.

500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

In which case, count me in!
    I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race...If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible - Cecil Rhodes.

"Democritusparadise": Cacra is a nation wrecker in the Iwanow league.....he won't peace despite total defeat and will insist on WP

Quote Originally Posted by AdkEric View Post
    You have no rules to speak of and you've not indicated what version of EU3 you're playing... so you've pretty much alienated anyone with half a brain from playing your game.
    there were rules.....
    but ive amended them a bit and if you have any suggestions feel free to give them, random bashing will not be tolerated and criticism is only helpful if you attempt to give solutions
    Games-Russia
    supremacy-Italy
    world revolution-Spain
    B-sides-vijayanagar

500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

If I can't harass you, count me out!
    I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race...If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible - Cecil Rhodes.

"Democritusparadise": Cacra is a nation wrecker in the Iwanow league.....he won't peace despite total defeat and will insist on WP

Quote Originally Posted by cacra View Post
    If I can't harass you, count me out!
    cacra you can harass me all you want but random calling names and vulgarity to other players is discouraged
    Games-Russia
    supremacy-Italy
    world revolution-Spain
    B-sides-vijayanagar

+ Reply to Thread