Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Release Date - 7th of February 2012 (NOT ANYMORE)

Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    Amazon are listing the release date as Feb 2nd. Is this correct or are they just being optimistic?
    I noticed that too--maybe it ships on that day and taking into account the processing and "3-5 business days" yadda yadda, it will still arrive on the 7th.

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by morhange View Post
    I noticed that too--maybe it ships on that day and taking into account the processing and "3-5 business days" yadda yadda, it will still arrive on the 7th.
    Yeah, I figured that...except the fact, you know...that they have it listed as Ascaron as the developer/publisher instead of Paradox. Makes me not trust it.
    "A few franchises let you refight Henry V's most famous victories, but only one lets you murder his mum and inseminate his sisters."

- PC Gamer UK on Crusader Kings II

Well, I hope itīs the soonest.

The funniest thing about it all is that I didnīt even know the game, and i was directed here from the magna mundi forum when saying that it was dissapointing that it wouldnīt be released in Q1.

Now I look here for a CK2 demo every day, lol.

Itīs a shame I was too late to try to enter the beta.

I am really looking forward to this game and its release date. It would be great if it was sooner, but if we have to wait alittle time for Paradox to make CKII the best game that they can then I'm all in favor of it. I will happily wait (bitting my fingernails all the while)

I demo would be nice though.

I have a doubt:
    If I buy a phisical copy, I will receive free DLC's?

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

no
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Quote Originally Posted by hrihteddy View Post
    I am really looking forward to this game and its release date. It would be great if it was sooner, but if we have to wait alittle time for Paradox to make CKII the best game that they can then I'm all in favor of it. I will happily wait (bitting my fingernails all the while)

I demo would be nice though.
    Maybe you will still get them depending on where you buy it from, but most likely not.

I'm really counting the days here...

Come on come on

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to y'all's getting your hands on it; I'll have to wait until July, probably.

Hopefully there'll be a demo by then; I'm looking forward to this one.
    South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for a mental asylum. -- James Pettigru, 1856

On Last.fm and LiveJournal as susannag. On GoodReads as Susanna.

Just pre-ordered on Gamersgate. Thank you for making that platform an option for those of us who won't use steam, sincerely!
    Europa Universalis 3 Player
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Brent15 View Post
    Just pre-ordered on Gamersgate. Thank you for making that platform an option for those of us who won't use steam, sincerely!
    Well said.
    + Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei peccatoris! +

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

When can we buy it as a pre-order on Steam?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    ImpireIron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Any ideas if pre-download going to be available?

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Pre order the download version on amazon and it will be through steam.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

At the very latest Steam preorders would start on the 31st, a week before release. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed every weekday.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I'm slightly worried that as we have seen no demo or a real announcement of a demo that the release date is going to get pushed back.

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Release isn't changing. There will be a demo, but I am not 100% sure it's be pre-release, although I assume that is the goal.

Edit: How embarrassing, I stand corrected now.
    Last edited by Darkrenown; 23-01-2012 at 12:03.
    Relentless madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    Release isn't changing. There will be a demo, but I am not 100% sure it's be pre-release, although I assume that is the goal.
    Good to know. Thanks for the reply Darkrenown.

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    Thanks for the assurance, I don't think I could handle a change of release

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Finally!
    Preordering done - salivating to start...
    Busy...

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast