Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Release Date - 7th of February 2012 (NOT ANYMORE)

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

ohh, I thought it was supposed to be released in January, and I hoped it would be released before Christmas. But I am still looking forward to this game a lot. This is going to be great.
    + Clash of Kings/Game of thrones will not be released to long after Crusader kings 2. Nothing like playing a Crusader game after watching a Game of thrones episode .
    My AARs: Inkwell, my AARs are near the bottom of the page, the 4th last on page 11

"....You might have a very minor case of serious brain damage...."

Wheatly from portal 2

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by olvirki View Post
    ohh, I thought it was supposed to be released in January, and I hoped it would be released before Christmas. But I am still looking forward to this game a lot. This is going to be great.
    + Clash of Kings/Game of thrones will not be released to long after Crusader kings 2. Nothing like playing a Crusader game after watching a Game of thrones episode .
    There is also the planned a Song of Ice and Fire mod for CK2.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

the names on the map looks to be awesome in the screenshots there, on the political and religious maps. and good date, sooner would be better but feburary's soon enough, better than march and much better than august.
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

I cant wait. Where can we find the specks for ckII, my new computer runs both eu3 and Hearts of iron really well. If those two work well will ck?

Nice. Will come out not long after I come back from holiday.

Will be nice to have a new game for 2012.
    "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

"When we are unwilling to draw clear moral lines between free societies and fear societies, when we are unwilling to call the former good and the latter evil, we will not be able to advance the cause of peace because peace cannot be disconnected from freedom."

More like 7th of April by the time the game has become playable from patches.

Hey, it's hard to be positive when this has happened with every game since. Prove me wrong, Paradox.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Dogia View Post
    I cant wait. Where can we find the specks for ckII, my new computer runs both eu3 and Hearts of iron really well. If those two work well will ck?
    I would say there is a pretty decent chance that it will run fine on that machine too ... especially if it can drag HOI3 along.
    I love my copy of CK so much, I am thinking of marrying it

New Paradox games icons ... get some new cool game icons for your PI games. (of course now updated with CKII icon )

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Great news...I am actually refusing to get any discounts for this game..full price for me because it is the game that I have been waiting for.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I CANNOT WAIT.This is my number one game I am looking forward to!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

1 day after my birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePutty View Post

Hey, it's hard to be positive when this has happened with every game since. Prove me wrong, Paradox.
    Agreed. Mind you I'm still preordering the game. Something tells me Paradox has taken the whole HOI3 episode to heart, and is poised to release one of their most polished games yet. If not, it's not like I don't have other games to keep me occupied until April (D3 and Skyrim to name a couple). And I just found out about the Vic2 expansion so no worries.

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Shut up and take my money!
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae Victis

That's for sure. But heck... I'll make an exception with this one (only with this one) and get once released. After all... it's the Crusades... you're not expected to think, but to cry "God wills it" and go on.

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    There is also the planned a Song of Ice and Fire mod for CK2.
    Yep, though I wont play it until after I am sure I won't get any spoilers. That means either I have read all the books or it spoils nothing beyond what I have read.

And the mod will be awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Tecnócrata View Post
    That's for sure. But heck... I'll make an exception with this one (only with this one) and get once released. After all... it's the Crusades... you're not expected to think, but to cry "God wills it" and go on.
    I disagree, I thing the game will be almost bug free on release. They are taking their time to polish the game, so I thing it will turn out ok.
    My AARs: Inkwell, my AARs are near the bottom of the page, the 4th last on page 11

Wheatly from portal 2

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Happy birthday to me.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by olvirki View Post

I disagree, I thing the game will be almost bug free on release. They are taking their time to polish the game, so I thing it will turn out ok.
    I agree, if they didnt care about the state of it, theyd be releasing it now. It looks playable from the DDs, theyre going the extra mile to make sure its as good as it can be so it will be
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    For the record.. the game could have shipped in june and been in better shape than Hoi3 at release.

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Johan you shouldn't say such things. Now you'll get people who are angry they can't be playing CK2 now whining

As for me, I do welcome the length of time you guys are taking to polish CK2. I hope it becomes Paradox's best game at release

And we do have Sengokku to keep us occupied with all the plotting and treasonous cousins until February.
    I went to OT forum and all I got was this louzy sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    For the record.. the game could have shipped in june and been in better shape than Hoi3 at release.
    Precisely what I mean. That's owning it, and I respect the hell out of Paradox for being so transparent with their community. 'Tis not often given but sir, you have my sword!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbuster View Post
    Precisely what I mean. That's owning it, and I respect the hell out of Paradox for being so transparent with their community. 'Tis not often given but sir, you have my sword!
    Yep, in my opinion, paradox interactive is, along with mojang, the best companies there are ! They treat their customers like equals. You guys are so great, especially when one compares you with f.e. companies such as Activision/blizzard.

Wheatly from portal 2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast