• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too--maybe it ships on that day and taking into account the processing and "3-5 business days" yadda yadda, it will still arrive on the 7th.

Yeah, I figured that...except the fact, you know...that they have it listed as Ascaron as the developer/publisher instead of Paradox. Makes me not trust it.

Well, I hope it´s the soonest.

The funniest thing about it all is that I didn´t even know the game, and i was directed here from the magna mundi forum when saying that it was dissapointing that it wouldn´t be released in Q1.

Now I look here for a CK2 demo every day, lol.

It´s a shame I was too late to try to enter the beta.

I am really looking forward to this game and its release date. It would be great if it was sooner, but if we have to wait alittle time for Paradox to make CKII the best game that they can then I'm all in favor of it. I will happily wait (bitting my fingernails all the while)

I demo would be nice though.

I am really looking forward to this game and its release date. It would be great if it was sooner, but if we have to wait alittle time for Paradox to make CKII the best game that they can then I'm all in favor of it. I will happily wait (bitting my fingernails all the while)

I demo would be nice though.

Maybe you will still get them depending on where you buy it from, but most likely not.

Looking forward to y'all's getting your hands on it; I'll have to wait until July, probably.

Hopefully there'll be a demo by then; I'm looking forward to this one.

Just pre-ordered on Gamersgate. Thank you for making that platform an option for those of us who won't use steam, sincerely! :)

Any ideas if pre-download going to be available?

Pre order the download version on amazon and it will be through steam.

I'm slightly worried that as we have seen no demo or a real announcement of a demo that the release date is going to get pushed back.

Release isn't changing. There will be a demo, but I am not 100% sure it's be pre-release, although I assume that is the goal.

Edit: How embarrassing, I stand corrected now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.