• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh, I thought it was supposed to be released in January, and I hoped it would be released before Christmas. But I am still looking forward to this game a lot. This is going to be great.
+ Clash of Kings/Game of thrones will not be released to long after Crusader kings 2. Nothing like playing a Crusader game after watching a Game of thrones episode :D.

ohh, I thought it was supposed to be released in January, and I hoped it would be released before Christmas. But I am still looking forward to this game a lot. This is going to be great.
+ Clash of Kings/Game of thrones will not be released to long after Crusader kings 2. Nothing like playing a Crusader game after watching a Game of thrones episode :D.

There is also the planned a Song of Ice and Fire mod for CK2. :D

the names on the map looks to be awesome in the screenshots there, on the political and religious maps. and good date, sooner would be better but feburary's soon enough, better than march and much better than august.

Nice. Will come out not long after I come back from holiday.

Will be nice to have a new game for 2012.

More like 7th of April by the time the game has become playable from patches.

Hey, it's hard to be positive when this has happened with every game since. Prove me wrong, Paradox.

I cant wait. Where can we find the specks for ckII, my new computer runs both eu3 and Hearts of iron really well. If those two work well will ck?

I would say there is a pretty decent chance that it will run fine on that machine too :) ... especially if it can drag HOI3 along.

Hey, it's hard to be positive when this has happened with every game since. Prove me wrong, Paradox.

Agreed. Mind you I'm still preordering the game. Something tells me Paradox has taken the whole HOI3 episode to heart, and is poised to release one of their most polished games yet. If not, it's not like I don't have other games to keep me occupied until April (D3 and Skyrim to name a couple). And I just found out about the Vic2 expansion so no worries.

There is also the planned a Song of Ice and Fire mod for CK2. :D

Yep, though I wont play it until after I am sure I won't get any spoilers. That means either I have read all the books or it spoils nothing beyond what I have read.

And the mod will be awesome !

That's for sure. But heck... I'll make an exception with this one (only with this one) and get once released. After all... it's the Crusades... you're not expected to think, but to cry "God wills it" and go on.

I disagree, I thing the game will be almost bug free on release. They are taking their time to polish the game, so I thing it will turn out ok.

I disagree, I thing the game will be almost bug free on release. They are taking their time to polish the game, so I thing it will turn out ok.

I agree, if they didnt care about the state of it, theyd be releasing it now. It looks playable from the DDs, theyre going the extra mile to make sure its as good as it can be so it will be

For the record.. the game could have shipped in june and been in better shape than Hoi3 at release.

Johan you shouldn't say such things. Now you'll get people who are angry they can't be playing CK2 now whining :p

As for me, I do welcome the length of time you guys are taking to polish CK2. I hope it becomes Paradox's best game at release :)

And we do have Sengokku to keep us occupied with all the plotting and treasonous cousins until February. :)

Precisely what I mean. That's owning it, and I respect the hell out of Paradox for being so transparent with their community. 'Tis not often given but sir, you have my sword!

Yep, in my opinion, paradox interactive is, along with mojang, the best companies there are ! They treat their customers like equals. You guys are so great, especially when one compares you with f.e. companies such as Activision/blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.