Thread: World War 1 scenario?

World War 1 scenario?

Will they add World War 1 scenario? I think it would be a very good thing, but i dont know if it may not be able to work out. Still, it would be a good thing, and will make the game alot better and more interesting since there would be alot of countries to play.

That would be about the scale I'd like to see for WW1. I understand most of the CPU load is the military planning, and a lot of countries not involved in the war would only have an economic/diplomatic role, so the game should process faster.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Or maybe having like a 1900 campaign start date option available.. then you could use all the features, starting shortly before the Russo-Japanese War. Or even a few years earlier to include the Spanish-American war.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III

I am working on a 1880 campaign, but it takes time to research the proper OOB. I already made setup for WW1 sceanrio draft, but it's just a starting point and would need much more work to make it viable...
    Philippe Thibaut
    Paradox France
    Producer

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

An 1880 would be great. Thanks Phil!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilThib View Post
    I am working on a 1880 campaign, ...
    What great news! Looking forward to hear more :-)

PhilThib:

I look forward to a WW1 sceanrio. Bon Chance.

If you look inside the VGN folder you'll see the sketch for the 1914 GC...

Thanks for the hard work in making the 1880.