• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been getting around to those audio prodcasts, listening to the history of guns before the portuguese arrived as i type this one.

these are quite interesting, and actually, i'm hoping to see if you have any certain ones regarding specific clans or characters from the sengoku era, i haven't looked around the site though, i'll do that later

I've been getting around to those audio prodcasts, listening to the history of guns before the portuguese arrived as i type this one.

these are quite interesting, and actually, i'm hoping to see if you have any certain ones regarding specific clans or characters from the sengoku era, i haven't looked around the site though, i'll do that later

It'll eventually get to that sort of thing-right now, it's in the middle of the requisite 'Japanese History Timeline' series. Usually there's an episode a week, so I imagine there will be all kinds of focused topics.

sweet. i'm actually downloading the episode regarding the Minamoto and Taira right now.

quite informative. I am quite pleased i got my hands on these.

keep up the good job Tatsu! that's your new nickname =P

kinda of remind me of Tatsuoki...

It's a very good interview but the random changes of font are a bit of an oversight...

Not an oversight, but I just couldn't get them to be uniform using Wordpress. The fonts were uniform in Word, but after pasting it in, even trying to set the font for each individual paragraph proved to be futile as they changed as soon as it was published. I was not happy, but didn't want to sink a lot of time into solving it.

Not an oversight, but I just couldn't get them to be uniform using Wordpress. The fonts were uniform in Word, but after pasting it in, even trying to set the font for each individual paragraph proved to be futile as they changed as soon as it was published. I was not happy, but didn't want to sink a lot of time into solving it.

Ah, fair enough.

Captain Gars, you drew the loading screens?

I'm flattered but no. They were drawn by our new artist - also named Niklas. He's been painting really nice pictures non-stop since he started, some for Sengoku and a lot more for CKII.