• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(262410)

Sergeant
11 Badges
Feb 3, 2011
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
I buy my games from Gamer's Gate these days, thats where I got The King's Crusade from. I would like the 2 new DLCs but NOT from Steam. I don't use Steam and don't intend to start for 2 $5 DLCs. Are these titles coming to GG in the future?

Hi,

for technical reasons we will continue only with the Steam version of the game, that means these DLCs will no come for the non-Steam version. We will make the Steam version available for all customers, for those who want to transition over to Steam and get access to the latest patches and DLCs. We hope that this offer of a Steam replacement copy will make up for some of the annoyance.

We will get back to you as soon as we have worked out the details with the download portals. Thanks for your patience.

/Mattias

I have mine on impulse, and the key I have there can't be added to steam.

Impulse customers

I have mine on impulse, and the key I have there can't be added to steam.

Same issue here, hope it is resolved soon.

in fact, it seems now that GameStop bought Impulse there isn't as much effort in getting the DLCs on Impulse. King Arthur the RP-WG and some non-paradox titles also have this problem.
:sad:
it is unfortunate that so many develpoers and retailers submit to and support steam because it gives steam a monopoly over the PC gaming market (not to mention the reasons poeple don't like steam). :sad: :sad: