• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(174159)

Still Alive
2 Badges
Oct 18, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
2064 - Mod Announcement

050301028741l.jpg

Credit for this image goes to Vincent of TRP.

Nobody remembers who started the war.
Not any more.

It has been perhaps 75 years since the wars end and the world is still a damaged place.

The nuclear exchange was swift, brutal and merciless. Most people died from fallout sickness.
Europe and North America are burnt shells, and life there is hard for those few who remain.
The third world has inherited a scarred earth.

And the Old Order isn't done yet.

_____________________________________________________________________​

My brain, with some poking from various sources, is proud to present the 2064 mod. Because you know you immolated the world on December 30th 1964 when the game ended. ;)

CREDITS:
Kornilov - for the flags and country skins!
Francesco - for the use of his brilliant artwork
Vladimir Pavlov - Wasteland event macros

DOWNLOADS:
2064 lite (version Alpha 0.001) (duplicated DHFULL over-write edition) FIXED FULL VERSION
Config File (FOR INITIAL DOWNLOAD ONLY, NOT NEEDED NOW)

Last edited:
1284595695001.jpg

Right. This is all the blather and business of the actual making of it.
Thus far, I've got an outline, a few countries in game, and a conversation about licensing the Fallout Wastelands system. Yeah, you heard me right.

The immediate thing I'd need help with is funding my booze habit.

I'll also be setting up something to co-ordinate things better than a lone thread on the Pdox forums, but I need to announce my plans to the world before I can get loyal minions... *cough* I mean, fellow, helpful experienced modders. :)

FAQ

Q: Is this Global Fallout(TM)?
A: Nope, I'm just playing around with a similar concept.

Q: What's the chinese in the first picture?
A: Not a clue, it was chosen because it looked good.

Last edited:
Previews and teasers.

The great thing is, when you get tired of coding, you can just switch over to GFX.

2064promoscenscren.jpg

As one of the zones out of the main fallout drop, South America's woes were mostly economical, with various organisations and movements filling the void formed by the collapse of regional and national government.

2064samericateaser.jpg

Japan wasn't so lucky, but the lack of major strikes in the Far East managed to allow a burgeoning, if fractured group of technological societies grow on the island. These gradually amalgamated into the main factions that are present, and now Kaneda Shotaro has gotten it into his head that Neo-Tokyo can reunite Japan.

neotokyo.jpg

Did You Know?
  • A full music pack has already been compiled for this mod.
  • Khan Sergei Zugij is getting old, but still hasn't appointed a successor from his sons.
  • Sun Yee On looks to expand it's business interests.
  • Primorskiye's Soviet Era machines are finally starting to wear out, and the Manchu state looks on hungrily.
  • The Bastion of Civilisation, Australia is threatened by the expansionist Indonesian Laskar Jihad.
  • MACV (Mack-vee) are still fighting!
  • Japan is a geographical term now!

Last edited:
Hmm so basicly Fallout for the world? Looks interesting! :D

Yeah, and the Miami Spiders will be making a return... though as a distinctly human pirate gang.

Previews and Teasers II

Son of the Commander of the Irkutsk III missile base and a mere child at the time of the nuclear exchange, Sergei Zugij's story is perhaps one of the most interesting. After a stressful youth, and inheritance of a rank upon his father's death, Zugij and his men made their way south with an armoured brigade after a disagreement with the other former Russian Military Assets in the area. There they found a tribe of nomadic mongols under the Khan family.

The Khan family didn't so much care about the world's end, just the resolution of their immediate problems - opposing tribes. Zugij quickly convinced the head of the Khan family that his armoured brigade could solve their problems. And they did. Soon the Zugij had a wife from amongst the Khan's family, and a growing tribe. He lead them westward, occupying the Kazakh steppe, and pillaging former Soviet bases for vehicles, fuel and technology along the way.

The Eurasian Dynasty was formed soon after, as the initial westward surge slowed, and Zugij began to consolidate his gains. Now that consolidation is almost complete. Perhaps the old dog will go on the campaign trail once more. The question is - which of his sons will he name is successor?

edteaser.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt think there was much history in fallout for places outside the usa even canada is a bit vaig ive only ever played fallout 3 but ive read the wiki site and there isint that much abit about european commonwealth fighting some countries in the middle east over oli and then colapsing but hardly anything.

I didnt think there was much history in fallout for places outside the usa even canada is a bit vaig ive only ever played fallout 3 but ive read the wiki site and there isint that much abit about european commonwealth fighting some countries in the middle east over oli and then colapsing but hardly anything.

Well, it isn't actually fallout with the entire world; it's just similar to fallout in that there was a huge nuclear war during the cold war that happened a while before the game begins.

Well, it isn't actually fallout with the entire world; it's just similar to fallout in that there was a huge nuclear war during the cold war that happened a while before the game begins.

Oh ok i didnt think anyone could do a world wide fallout theres just not enoth information but this sounds good what is it a WWIII with NATO or WP or something completly different if the nuclear war broke out in 1964 does this mean that 2064 is still in the 1960s sort of style like fallout is with the 50s style and this mod is only set one hundered years after the apocalypse but fallout is set about two hundered years after is that gonna mean the world is more eradiated or something anyway i think its gonna be great.

Yeah, and the Miami Spiders will be making a return... though as a distinctly human pirate gang.

Previews and Teasers II

Son of the Commander of the Irkutsk III missile base and a mere child at the time of the nuclear exchange, Sergei Zugij's story is perhaps one of the most interesting. After a stressful youth, and inheritance of a rank upon his father's death, Zugij and his men made their way south with an armoured brigade after a disagreement with the other former Russian Military Assets in the area. There they found a tribe of nomadic mongols under the Khan family.

The Khan family didn't so much care about the world's end, just the resolution of their immediate problems - opposing tribes. Zugij quickly convinced the head of the Khan family that his armoured brigade could solve their problems. And they did. Soon the Zugij had a wife from amongst the Khan's family, and a growing tribe. He lead them westward, occupying the Kazakh steppe, and pillaging former Soviet bases for vehicles, fuel and technology along the way.

The Eurasian Dynasty was formed soon after, as the initial westward surge slowed, and Zugij began to consolidate his gains. Now that consolidation is almost complete. Perhaps the old dog will go on the campaign trail once more. The question is - which of his sons will he name is successor?

edteaser.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from the Earth 2150 Series :rolleyes:

Code:
eventsnotes2064

zugij legacy -> who succeeds?
			 -> if Gennady, Miloslav/Army revolter forms.
			 -> vladikavkaz either invades or fractures

looting of tankograd 	-> Take everything! - Unit of ARM and 5 MP (slaves)
						-> No, we will start the factories and mines again. techteam "Tankograd Factory"

looting of nizhny tagil -> Take everything! - Unit of ARM and 2 MOT
						-> No, we will start the factories and mines again. techteam "Uralvagonzavod Works"

looting of kharkov		-> Take everything! - Unit of ARM and MOT
						-> No, we will start the factories again. techteam "Malyshev Plant"

looting of kharkov		-> Take everything! - Unit of STR and FTR
						-> No, we will start the factories again. techteam "Saratov Airfactory"

vladikavkaz federation -> Maintaining the Federation
							-> Compromise (+5 dissent)
							-> Support Georgian interests (+10 dissent) setflag kaz_supgeo
							-> Support Chechen interests  (+10 dissent) setflag kaz_supche
							-> Support Azeri interests	  (+10 dissent) setflag kaz_supaze
							-> Support Armenian interests (+10 dissent) setflag kaz_suparm

-> Maintaining the Federation II
							-> Compromise (+5 dissent)
							-> Support Georgian interests (+10 dissent) (Greater Chechnya Revolter) if flag kaz_supgeo
							-> Support Chechen interests  (+10 dissent) (Azeri & Armenian Revolter) if flag kaz_supche
							-> Support Azeri interests	  (+10 dissent) (Georgian Revolter) if flag kaz_supaze
							-> Support Armenian interests (+10 dissent) (Georgian Revolter) if flag kaz_suparm

-> Break up of the federation.
							IF Geo 1st, then Azeri & Armenian, then Chechen
							IF Aze/Arm 1st, then chechen, then geo
							IF Che 1st, then 50% chance no further breakup, 50% chance the Azeris and Armenians split off then Geo.

Famous Quotes.csv said:
'Drop your weapons! You are surrounded by armed bastards!';Gene Hunt