• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2hs54ci.png

I've seen this and wondered too but I can't find it on any plans or diagrams.

:laugh:

That protuberant part is naval ram which contain large amount of explosive. <~~New type of suicide weapon :wacko:

AND now you Know, what that Crash between a French and a British sub was all about.

how cute! what can it do? only torpedoes? or anti sea missiles to? its kinda fat

Spearfish torpedoes, Tomahawk Block IV cruise missiles and I see no reason why Sub Harpoon missiles or mines can't be used by it.

how cute! what can it do? only torpedoes? or anti sea missiles to? its kinda fat

Cute???? CUTE!!!!! You think that is CUTE? Not, deadly? or streamline? or awe inspiring? You think it looks CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

What can it do? It can conduct stealth operations, inteligience gathering, it can delploy SBS (the SAS aren't man enough to deploy by submarine), it can engage in hunter killer operations with spearfish torpedoes that will allow it to engage any sea going surface vessel or sub-surface vessel. It can engage land targets with Tomahawk Block IV cruise missiles. It can carry Sub-harpoon missiles but doesn't because why use a missile against a ship if you can use a torpedo and ACTUALLY sink the target as opposed to mission kill it.

It has hugely advanced sonar arrays, a secret propulsor design (though crashing it into a sand bank probably damaged some of the secrets of the design), completely electronic periscopes etc to remove large sections of mechanical working parts for a periscope.

It can take Tomahawk block V which as well as being able to engage land targets will be able to engage surface targets.

And you think it is cute... Well I say to you Sir that if this was the 18 hundreds I would demand from you satisfaction. As it is I shall just fart in your general direction.... Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elder berries ;) :) :p.

Cute???? CUTE!!!!! You think that is CUTE? Not, deadly? or streamline? or awe inspiring? You think it looks CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

What can it do? It can conduct stealth operations, inteligience gathering, it can delploy SBS (the SAS aren't man enough to deploy by submarine), it can engage in hunter killer operations with spearfish torpedoes that will allow it to engage any sea going surface vessel or sub-surface vessel. It can engage land targets with Tomahawk Block IV cruise missiles. It can carry Sub-harpoon missiles but doesn't because why use a missile against a ship if you can use a torpedo and ACTUALLY sink the target as opposed to mission kill it.

It has hugely advanced sonar arrays, a secret propulsor design (though crashing it into a sand bank probably damaged some of the secrets of the design), completely electronic periscopes etc to remove large sections of mechanical working parts for a periscope.

It can take Tomahawk block V which as well as being able to engage land targets will be able to engage surface targets.

And you think it is cute... Well I say to you Sir that if this was the 18 hundreds I would demand from you satisfaction. As it is I shall just fart in your general direction.... Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elder berries ;) :) :p.

I've always wondered about Sub Harpoon, when did we stop using it?