Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sengoku pre-order delayed!

Quote Originally Posted by teufels-beitrag View Post
    Are there any news that the game will be listed on steam soon?
    I second this question.

Furthermore, will there be a discount, too?

Crusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I just pre-ordered~!
    "Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit"
    ------------------------------------------------

REGNVM COREAE mod for Victoria II

HISTORIA Wargoal mod for Hearts of Iron III F.T.M.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well, I couldn't wait for the discount and already pre-ordered.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by 5lyder View Post
    Well, I couldn't wait for the discount and already pre-ordered.
    I hope they haven't forgot all about the discount

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Discount codes should have been sent to you on FB, if not leave a comment on the Sengoku page.
    Relentless madman.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well I preordered yesterday because I tought the facebook discount would apply automaticly.
    Maybe its just me but I think this promotion was a bit confusing, it wasn't clear how the discount would work.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Seems to be a lot of people who've missed out on their Sengoku discount codes on the FB page. ^^;
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Preoder complete.
    "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

"When we are unwilling to draw clear moral lines between free societies and fear societies, when we are unwilling to call the former good and the latter evil, we will not be able to advance the cause of peace because peace cannot be disconnected from freedom."

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

yeah didint get a message either. but I used the 'Like Us' on FB

pre-ordered. can't wait!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Preorder on gamersgate.
    advienne que pourra

Tanto nomini nullum par elogium Nicolaus Machiavelli

My english is bad? nah I'm French and its a duty to make mistake in English ^^

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Pre-ordered.
    "It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Just wanted to let you know that the 'regular' pre-order will be up September 9th and the Facebook pre-order offer is just up for today. It should be rather easy to get the code now if you've liked the Facebook page

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

So, when will we get our icons?

Also, has the icon been decided yet? I think the mon of Tokugawa-clan would be a cool one.
    "It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Pre-ordered.

Can't wait to play it!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

dannie, i have a problem with the pre-order... i PM'ed you regarding it.

edit: also, are we in for another developer diary? :P

and who won in the latest multiplayer game among you devs? xD

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

I was winning when we stopped, 20% of Japan, next biggest had 12%.
    Relentless madman.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    I was winning when we stopped, 20% of Japan, next biggest had 12%.
    Your clan practiced the tactics of defeat, victory would of been mine.
    Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be

Ha!
    Relentless madman.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

lol.

way to go dark =P

i request updated pictures of the current state of affairs in that game, who's with me? i'm an Ouchi fan, so, i'm hoping whoever is playing them is winning and not losing to the Shimazu guy

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Prrrrrrrrre-ordered.
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast