• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was the usual 250 BC, but the product price conversion rate to BC was better than a normal game.

Maybe you can' buy it because of your regional settings? I could pre-order it without any problems.

I noticed that it was possible to buy the game a few days ago a brief moment, then the possibility disappeared - and that goes for everyone I think?!

I noticed that it was possible to buy the game a few days ago a brief moment, then the possibility disappeared - and that goes for everyone I think?!

This seems to be true. I tried to buy it again, just to check, and Gamersgate says it will only be available at 13th September.

Now, that's funny, since I have it in my library.

To prove my claim:

Sengoku.jpg

Yeah, I could buy it too but didn't. At the last moment I noticed that the forum claimed it was impossible. Not wanting to break the system or anything I quit the pre-order.
Any word on when it will be up? And will the discount still be there?

....or it could be due to the Deus Ex Effect. Encore games also delayed the release of King Arthur: Fallen Champions (also a sales department decision) which was to be released that same week of the pre-order Sengoku extravaganza.

....or it could be due to the Deus Ex Effect. Encore games also delayed the release of King Arthur: Fallen Champions (also a sales department decision) which was to be released that same week of the pre-order Sengoku extravaganza.
But why would they delay preorder because of Deus Ex if actual release day stays the same?

Yeah, the game is definately available for purchase, i have the page open right now and am looking at the 'Buy' button (which incidentally wasn't there a few days ago). The price is the same but it seems that there is no pre-order facebook discount which may be what the paradox people meant. I will wait patiently and hope my facebook liking wasn't in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.