• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! I just posted a thread about this before you made this. Thanks for answering my question.

EDIT: Also, I got Ieyasu even though not a single one of my answers except for the James Clavell 'Shogun' one that actually applied to Ieyasu at all. Odd.

Wait.
It's up on Gamersgate. Is it delayed or not? Or was it delayed for, like, 12 hours?

353.jpg

it is on gamersgate indeed but I wonder how I can get the facebook "like" discount

or is the price already after the discount? :)

Ja, I wonder that too. Come on mighty and understanding Paradox, give us some customer support!

Another delay....? The "pre-order" in fact. Not the game, just the ability to send funds to soothe the thirst....

Is this the announcement Paradox was to disclose today???

26 quid sort of looks like an already discounted price. Will preorder at some point, after i have finished deus ex :)

I got Tokugawa Ieyasu. I like Oda, I tend to favor him in Shogun total war, but Ieyasu is the one who succeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.