Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sengoku pre-order delayed!

Quote Originally Posted by daveylacy View Post
    You can't actually buy it off of gamersgate yet. So my guess is, the price will change, because 29.95 doesn't seem to be a discount price.
    How so? I bought two copies (one as gift) two days ago.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonrtf View Post
    How so? I bought two copies (one as gift) two days ago.
    How much was it?

The price discussed here: $29.95.
    Last edited by Wilsonrtf; 28-08-2011 at 17:16.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The price discussed here: $29.95.
    ok thanks

No problem. There was a good blue coin reversion in the deal.

There was the usual 250 BC, but the product price conversion rate to BC was better than a normal game.

Maybe you can' buy it because of your regional settings? I could pre-order it without any problems.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

somehow the quiz isnt working for me.. it doesnt do anything after 5th question so... i took sengoku basara quiz and got Takeda Shingen xD

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

There was the usual 250 BC, but the product price conversion rate to BC was better than a normal game.

Maybe you can' buy it because of your regional settings? I could pre-order it without any problems.
    I noticed that it was possible to buy the game a few days ago a brief moment, then the possibility disappeared - and that goes for everyone I think?!

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheol View Post
    I noticed that it was possible to buy the game a few days ago a brief moment, then the possibility disappeared - and that goes for everyone I think?!
    This seems to be true. I tried to buy it again, just to check, and Gamersgate says it will only be available at 13th September.

Now, that's funny, since I have it in my library.

To prove my claim:

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yeah, I could buy it too but didn't. At the last moment I noticed that the forum claimed it was impossible. Not wanting to break the system or anything I quit the pre-order.
    Any word on when it will be up? And will the discount still be there?
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

Out of curiosity - how can it be that a pre-order suddenly is impossible?

i think it has to do the facebook discount thing

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Pirates of Black CoveEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Enslaved We Trust; Everyone, Everywhere, As One.
    ....or it could be due to the Deus Ex Effect. Encore games also delayed the release of King Arthur: Fallen Champions (also a sales department decision) which was to be released that same week of the pre-order Sengoku extravaganza.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Ordo Impavidus View Post
    ....or it could be due to the Deus Ex Effect. Encore games also delayed the release of King Arthur: Fallen Champions (also a sales department decision) which was to be released that same week of the pre-order Sengoku extravaganza.
    But why would they delay preorder because of Deus Ex if actual release day stays the same?
    "It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I for one am counting the days, so deus ex or not, i hope they don't delay this game!

58 games registered

I got Lord Oda Nobunaga. Perhaps a fitting result, as I do admire the man.
    AARs:
    Barrett's Privateers - A Nova Scotia Victoria AAR - Dead. Planned for resurrection

Mods:

Second Modernity
    Explore the years 2036 to 2136 with this mod of Victoria II
    In production
    ------
    [QUOTE_32N]

Quote Originally Posted by Verenti View Post
    I got Lord Oda Nobunaga. Perhaps a fitting result, as I do admire the man.
    lucky. he's also my favorite historical figure. BUT, i ended up with his killer when i did the quiz xD

Yeah, the game is definately available for purchase, i have the page open right now and am looking at the 'Buy' button (which incidentally wasn't there a few days ago). The price is the same but it seems that there is no pre-order facebook discount which may be what the paradox people meant. I will wait patiently and hope my facebook liking wasn't in vain.

when you click 'buy' it says your cart is empty :/

so nope not buy-able yet

Are there any news that the game will be listed on steam soon?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast