Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sengoku pre-order delayed!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Sengoku pre-order delayed!

Unfortunately, the Sengoku pre-order has been delayed. We'll do our best to make it available as soon as possible. To try to cheer you up we've put up a humorous Facebook quiz were you can find out what Japanese warrior type you are. When we know the new date for the pre-order we'll tell you at once.

Go here to do the quiz:http://www.facebook.com/SengokuGame?...66013376782265

/Dannie PDX

Great! I just posted a thread about this before you made this. Thanks for answering my question.

EDIT: Also, I got Ieyasu even though not a single one of my answers except for the James Clavell 'Shogun' one that actually applied to Ieyasu at all. Odd.

Pre-order delay is due to release delay?
    In any case, thanks for letting us know.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

I got Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Romtos View Post
    Pre-order delay is due to release delay?
    In any case, thanks for letting us know.
    The release is still planned for September 13th.

I got Tokugawa Ieyasu as well. I hope not only because I chose "Toranaga" .
    "Sometimes the typos are better than the original post."
    King

Crusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I got Oda Nobunaga. Cool~~~.
    "Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit"
    ------------------------------------------------

REGNVM COREAE mod for Victoria II

HISTORIA Wargoal mod for Hearts of Iron III F.T.M.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

grrrr
    Dacia is my mother and the name of my car.

Quote Originally Posted by dannie View Post
    The release is still planned for September 13th.
    Oh, no sweat then.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Wait.
    It's up on Gamersgate. Is it delayed or not? Or was it delayed for, like, 12 hours?

...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

it is on gamersgate indeed but I wonder how I can get the facebook "like" discount

or is the price already after the discount?

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    it is on gamersgate indeed but I wonder how I can get the facebook "like" discount

or is the price already after the discount?
    Ja, I wonder that too. Come on mighty and understanding Paradox, give us some customer support!
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Pirates of Black CoveEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club

Enslaved We Trust; Everyone, Everywhere, As One.
    Another delay....? The "pre-order" in fact. Not the game, just the ability to send funds to soothe the thirst....

Is this the announcement Paradox was to disclose today???

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I got... Akechi T~T ... console me people! D:

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I got Akechi Mitsuhide... he was the victim of some rather bad spelling, I'm afraid, though...

54 games registered

CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    26 quid sort of looks like an already discounted price. Will preorder at some point, after i have finished deus ex
    Non Angelus Sed Anglus

The Barcelona-based Sport: 'Football punishes Barca - Unjust, cruel, horrible, unmerited. Any adjective is not enough to define the incredible elimination of Barca at the hands of Chelsea.'

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by Ordo Impavidus View Post
    Is this the announcement Paradox was to disclose today???
    No it's not. I think it will be annouced later tonight.
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

I got Tokugawa Ieyasu. I like Oda, I tend to favor him in Shogun total war, but Ieyasu is the one who succeeded.

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

You can't actually buy it off of gamersgate yet. So my guess is, the price will change, because 29.95 doesn't seem to be a discount price.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by daveylacy View Post
    You can't actually buy it off of gamersgate yet. So my guess is, the price will change, because 29.95 doesn't seem to be a discount price.
    Yeah, thats probably the final price.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast