• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Excellent English by Captain Gars, I must say. It's the first time I've seen him on video... "Hello Captain!" ;)

Some very interesting new options here. Looking forward to the game!

So I (foolishly) read the youtube comments. No, you do not need to collect taxes manually. It's always great when one person makes something up and everyone else just accepts it fact while decrying it as a terrible idea.

So I (foolishly) read the youtube comments. No, you do not need to collect taxes manually. It's always great when one person makes something up and everyone else just accepts it fact while decrying it as a terrible idea.

Before you fix those taxes, you really should change the fact you have to individually name each soldier when building your first army.

Before you fix those taxes, you really should change the fact you have to individually name each soldier when building your first army.

Really? You have to do that? That's HORRIBLE! How could PI do this? This game will be bad and suck.

He was in the DW meet the team too :p

How did I miss him? Hm, did I not see the DW Team video? *puts this on my evening's todo list*

Youtube comments also frustrate me. Especially in Sengoku videos, where some people always mention a certain game about the era that was released earlier this year. :eek:o

I can't wait for the release, I'll be buying it as soon as the pre-order is available. Maybe I'll even buy a copy to a friend of mine who is into PI games and likes japanese history.

How did I miss him? Hm, did I not see the DW Team video? *puts this on my evening's todo list*

Watching videos of me at night is only for the ladies...

I usually have the patience of a coma struck sloth on vacation. I'm also pretty fond of Steam but if they mishandle the Sengoku release as they've mishandled so many PI releases I'm going straight to GG for this one. I like Asian history and the character oriented PI games so this is a perfect match.

@Kandletaadu
The word ninja is pronounced as niña in Swedish. Yes, I guess that sounds funny to a native Spanish speaker but trust me, the Spanish language have some words that are remarkable as well (some bordering offensive) when spoken/read in Swedish.

Last edited:
I don't mind collecting taxes manually, but I really hate the part where after collecting taxes you have to count all the coins to make sure you got the right amount.