Thread: Weirdness in building roads

Over the top, gentlemen! Marcus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Weirdness in building roads

In two seperate occasions.

I am playing 1.01i (as SP) and Great Britain has, in two and a half years, upgraded the road systems of Kingston and St. Helena at least five times. What is up with that?

Secondly, while I was improving the roads in Sardinia, I decided I might as well get them a rail network. Since the railroad was finished before the roads, this invalidated my roads decision and it was cancelled. Which I find rather odd.

Also, can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do as SP during the Crimea War? I am currently giving the Allies my full emotional and moral support while keeping all my forces in strategic reserve (in Northern Italy) in case the Russians try something funny.
    I want it all - Freddie Mercury

Prey comes willingly to the spider who waits in his web - Jonas Simbacca

Progress doesn't come from early risers progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things - Robert Heinlein

1) Are Kingston and St. Helena colonial regions? If thats the case than its wad that the road-improvement decision can be played more than once ... if not, its definitly a bug

2) A rail-network 'includes' a road-netword