+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Destructible Environment

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Destructible Environment

I'm curious to know if the game will have it?

If you look closely in the trailer, at :57 the cannons fire, and at 1:02 on the top right corner, it seems like a towe/building collapsed...

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesWar of the Vikings

Blog Entries
    for a game where we are talking mainly about fields and villages and not explosives and high powered explosive cannon I would not imagine its needed. Unless its for sieges?

Very limited.

It was one of the features we left out of the scope when we started. We felt like you either go all-in like Battlefield or you keep it low-fi.

Maybe an option for the future.

/s
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    Very limited.

It was one of the features we left out of the scope when we started. We felt like you either go all-in like Battlefield or you keep it low-fi.

Maybe an option for the future.

/s
    Thanks for your reply!

I hope I could atleast chop a tree down onto my enemy with my heavy battle axe

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

does cannons exist at this time line? :P

edit: nvm, just read the FAQ
    Last edited by Yazem; 26-10-2011 at 16:09.
    The Great Northern War

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesWar of the Vikings

Blog Entries
    yes cannon exist in the game time line.

+ Reply to Thread