• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rysz - 12 - trespoe, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, Kaetje, Trinitrotoluen, randakar, Rockingluke, AVN, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, jacob-Lundgren, TheExecuter2
randakar - 12 - tamius23, Sedracus, Vainglory, Najs, Athalcor, drxav, Cakravati, walrus, theFreeman, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7, Xenomorph
EUROO7 - 1 - Davisx3m
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
trespoe - 1 - Rysz

nv: HC

Official vote count, 29min to deadline

Rysz - 12 - trespoe, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, Kaetje, Trinitrotoluen, randakar, Rockingluke, AVN, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, jacob-Lundgren, TheExecuter2
randakar - 12 - tamius23, Sedracus, Vainglory, Najs, Athalcor, drxav, Cakravati, walrus, theFreeman, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7, XenomorphII
EUROO7 - 1 - Davisx3m
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
trespoe - 1 - Rysz

not voted - 1 - humancalculator

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

It's a TIE.

I normally don't like ties, but a tie with 2 outed baddies is good.

My vote stays way it is then.

VOTE KINGEPYON!

For no other reason than not missing a vote and not breaking the TIE!.

touch the Canadie and you dry!

Commandment #4
Thou shalt not make posts that are inflammatory with the perceived intent to rile people up...

Only at festivals, and there are videos of me doing so on youtube =)
In fact, I even made the national evening news doing so last year, when you made the news gazing at stars.
I know, I've danced with her at the Elf. There are photos of that on FB. Denise posted them I think.
Don't remind me. This year I made sure there were no TV cameras. It was much more enjoyable, although the falling stars were hidden behind the clouds...

Someone with the leader trait could snipe.

That's quite unlikely to happen.
The leader was a baddie and in a Johho's game that means that the 2nd in Command will be a goodie.
Johho always alternates the leaders between goodies and baddies. And I don't remember he ever deviated from that.

Of which we did kill two already...
But then, it's a matter of just one person in either of your packs (Assuming you two are in different packs)

Did I mention the existance of the conman trait yet?

That's quite unlikely to happen.
The leader was a baddie and in a Johho's game that means that the 2nd in Command will be a goodie.
Johho always alternate the leaders between goodies and baddies. And I don't remember he ever deviated from that.

You assume Lemeard wasn't a leader because he won the leader vote :)