• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
People, we need to at least try to make a tie here. Otherwise we'll just be hanging Randy tomorrow, wasting another day.

Given this village's penchant for fail, and the fact we seem to still have both scanners, this doesn't sound bad to me at all.
Unvote Joeb. Vote rysz.
The clever wolf lives another day.

Sigh...

Unvote Rysz
Vote Randakar

I may change this back, depending on how things go.

Still monitoring the thread.

I'm amazed that people are voting for folks other than Rysz or Randakar...

<Looks at EURO quizzically...then remembers that it is EURO>

How can any day where we hang a wolf be a waste?

Given this village's penchant for fail, and the fact we seem to still have both scanners, this doesn't sound bad to me at all.
Unvote Joeb. Vote rysz.
The clever wolf lives another day.

On what basis do you say we have both scanners? Priestly powers, not a priest, scanned Rysz.

Besides, this village isn't failing right now. In six days there have been 4 villagers lynched and 3 wolves/cultists lynched. Not bad considering one was a wolf's leaderlynch, and one was a wolf's tie. That tie was the only mistake the village made, and it's hardly a huge one. In the night phases another 3 wolves/cultists died, so we're probably doing quite well. Now we've got another scanned baddie, and a wolf has probably outed himself to Tami.

@ Cakravarti

Today won't be wasted, tomorrow will be wasted. Randakar has to die, he was outed, there are only two very unlikely ways his innocence could be proved, and it makes no sense to gamble on them eventuating. We can kill both Randakar and Rysz today and pursue new targets tomorrow or we can kill Rysz today and waste tomorrow killing Randy. That is a wasted day when we could be investigating other leads.

Two choices:

1. TIE Rysz and Randy today, which has two effects:

1. Both are wolves. 2 wolves in 1 day.
2. Randy is not a wolf; I out my contact and kill him. 2 wolves and 1 villager in 2 days.

If I am hunted tonight, trespoe will provide you with my contact's name. And murder him.

Second choice: Lynch Rysz today and Randy later. This can have two effects.

1. Randy is evil. 2 wolves in 2 days.
2. Randy is not evil. However, come day 2, both trespoe and I have been hunted. Oops. 1 wolf and 1 villager dead; 2 more villagers hunted.

By that analysis, it is a much better idea to TIE them today.

We'd be 'wasting a day' for the vapid and wrong analysis of the villagers.

Oh I forgot, you hate analysis (and maths too: I recall your suggestion of a 4 way tie in a situation where it would virtually guarantee a wolf victory). You much prefer to do fake outings of people simply because you dislike them, or declare that someone should not be lynched because you feel it in your ovaries or something, and then when it all goes wrong you make a flippant remark about how you're more useful than a seer, GA, priest...

And giving Tamius another chance to screw up his J-L spokesman role.

Hello, what's this? Screw up his J-L spokesman role? Seems to me like he's exercising due caution about a doubtful PM he got. No one else has been upset with his uncertainty... would you possibly be the one responsible for the PM? Notably, you're pushing for the one lynch per day option, which would, of course, give you time to clean up both Trespoe and Tami so that your botched IL doesn't come back to haunt you...

Unvote Rysz! Vote Randakar!

or declare that someone should not be lynched because you feel it in your ovaries or something, and then when it all goes wrong you make a flippant remark about how you're more useful than a seer, GA, priest...

The People's Democratic Tamius Justice League has no need for a bourgeois snoopdogg.

:cool:

The People's Democratic Tamius Justice League has no need for a bourgeois snoopdogg.

:cool:

I, and myself, are behind this People's Democratic Justice League, 100 percentages! Imperialist wolves will be destroyed without mercy.

Unvote Rysz
Vote Randakar