• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Having the GAs as lime green? Erk. They're a role, just like scanners, or villagers, or wolves, and we generally use color to distinguish them. Make them something other than lime green at least, so we know where and when the GAs voted. That could be important.

I think Walrus should be a candidate today.

He's been quieter than usual, maybe he's busy, but I think he's trying to keep a low profile.

Branigan's Law of Suspects applies to him.

He's thrown his vote away on Day 2, and on Day 5. Throwaways are a classic attention avoidance technique.

More interestingly, on Day 5 with the bandwagon on Napoleon XIX Walrus bucked the trend to vote Slinky. Yet, when Slinky was in danger on Day 4 he voted Lord_D, and when Slinky was in danger yesterday he voted Tamius23. Walrus thinks Slinky's a good enough candidate to ignore the wagon, but then when Slinky really is a candidate he votes elsewhere? That looks like an alibi vote to me.

That, and he ate all my bees!

Vote Walrus

Having the GAs as lime green? Erk. They're a role, just like scanners, or villagers, or wolves, and we generally use color to distinguish them. Make them something other than lime green at least, so we know where and when the GAs voted. That could be important.

I don't see how. They were the GAs and it is highly unlikely they were already in touch with the seer, since the priest died early (so unlikely to have gotten an apprentice) preventing the seer from really clearing them, and neither of them had scanning traits or were spiritually attuned. They were goodies acting on their own.

I don't see how. They were the GAs and it is highly unlikely they were already in touch with the seer, since the priest died early (so unlikely to have gotten an apprentice) preventing the seer from really clearing them, and neither of them had scanning traits or were spiritually attuned. They were goodies acting on their own.

Every second villager has priestly powers, or seerish powers, possibly the seer has priestly powers. The Priest may have got an apprentice for all we know. There are plenty of colors to go around, make them pale or dark green or something, they don't have to be turquoise.

Vote Walrus

Vain makes sense... (did I just write that?) The Tamius run yesterday was interesting.

I like Vains theory and Im gonna give it a shot...

Vote Walrus!

Vote joebthecleverwolf. So clever is he, I couldn't bandwagon him. Placeholder. Really have little time right now.

You're not really putting your heart into this one, are you?

Come on. Bandwagon me like a man.

A strange thing happened when I tried to watch Llama Idol; I got a message. Turn on the dvd player! You have a response about the priest scan. Someone wanted it done and the deed has been done. A stack of papers sit there with responses listed on it.

I turn on my television and start the dvd. A llama sits on the tv adjusting his glasses.

"There you are. The GM."

"Yep that’s me."

"Okay, that is scary. It almost sounds like you can hear me."

"Yes, I do."

Flips through papers. "Oh my gosh you can really hear me. Did you really say ‘Yep, that’s me.” and “Yes, I do.” and next you will say “Are you..”"

"Are you going to read that entire thing?"

"How is this possible? Who are you?"

"I’m the GM. I am supposed to know what you are going to say before you say it."

"The GM. You can understand what I am saying now?"

"Quite possibly."

"But you’re replying to me. You can’t know exactly what I am going to say before I say it."

"‘fraid so."

"How, how is this possible? Tell me."

"Yeah, yeah llamas don’t understand GMs. We’re not what you think we are."

"Then what are they?"

"Complicated."

"Tell me."

"Very Complicated."

"I’m clever and I’m listening and don’t patronize me. Because llamas have died and I’m not happy. Tell me."

"Llama’s assume GMs have a sight into the progression of cause to effect with regard to roles. But really from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint we are more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, GMey-Wemey … stuff."

"I think that got away from you there."

"It got away from me, yeah."

"Next you’re going to say you can hear me."

"Well I can hear you. "

"This is impossible. You are on my television."

"Well, not hear you, exactly. But I know everything you are going to say."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"Look to your right."

"My right? Is that a political statement? "

"No, dummy. Sometimes on a keyboard the right key also goes down. Look at the list you have of llamas."

"But how do you know I have a list of llamas? And you still haven’t explained how you know what I am going to say."

"I told you. I am the GM."

"Okay, let me get my head around this. You are communicating to me through my television, interrupting my latest show of Llama Idol…"

"Yeah. Wibbly-wobbly, GMey-Wemey…. (waves his hoof around)"

"Okay. What are you telling me about looking to my right, or down on the list?"

"What matters is that we can communicate. We have big problems now. The wolves are pushing forward another llama for lynching. The wolves are trying to get the Chalupa side-quest."

"The wolves? But they seem so quiet, so peaceful. What are they?"

"Creatures from another world."

"What the heck is a Chalupa side-quest?"

"Did I say Chalupa side-quest? sorry. Wrong game."

"But the wolves…?"

"Rysz. He is actually only a cultist for them. But he has already been ‘scanned’ and isn’t a wolf. But he works for them. They look like llamas during the day, and you can’t really hurt llamas too much. But they can’t hurt you, either. But then you turn away. You blink. And oh, yes, they can."

"Rysz? Are you sure?"

"Hey, now. Who da GM?"

"Okay, so we vote Rysz."

"And I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry. But it is all up to you, now. Rysz will take many votes, I’m afraid. But to allow him to continue his reign of terror would cause more llama deaths over time and the damage they could do could switch off the sun."

"Switch off the sun? A bit dramatic, isn’t it? Or did you forget your meds this morning?"

"Shut up.

Aaaannnd that is it, I’m afraid. That’s the last I’ve got. I don’t know what has stopped but I can guess. They’re coming. The wolves are coming. But listen, your life could depend on this. Don’t blink, don’t even blink. Blink and your dead. They are fast. Faster than you can even believe. Don’t turn your back and don’t blink.

Good luck."

Unvote Walrus

Vote Rysz

sorry, I didn't add this before (tl:dr)

Rysz has been scanned as a cultist.

Unvote Walrus! Vote Rysz!

sorry, I didn't add this before (tl:dr)

Rysz has been scanned as a cultist.

I thought we'd agree to wait and see if snoopdogg's bandwagon on me went anywhere before we bothered with the fake outing! :mad:

UNVOTE CAKRAVARTI
VOTE RYSZ

Official vote count, 14h 5min to deadline

Rysz - 5 - trespoe, Cakravati, joebethegreat, AVN, Kingepyon
EUROO7 - 3 - Najs, XenomorphII, Davisx3m
walrus - 2 - Athalcor, Vainglory
XenomorphII - 1 - tamius23
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2

not voted - lots - TheExecuter2, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, humancalculator, Rysz, randakar, OrangeYoshi, Rockingluke, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, walrus, jacob-Lundgren

Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Fine. Another boring game for me to end...

Since my contact died I have been operating in the empty. If there are any baddies out there who wish to get in touch with each other (especially unbounded cultists, the sorceror and any wolf pack that would love to get in touch with the sorceror and unbounded cultists), feel free to PM me, so I can play matchmaker today.