• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Firstly, THE CASE AGAINST XENOMORPH

1. Day 1 vote - we run up three goodies (myself included). Using drxav's theory of whatever, at least 40% of day 1 voters on goodies are wolves. Something like that, I can't remember exactly.
2. Day 0 vote - he voted for evil, evil Lemeard. These are all little things.
3. Day 5 - he voted for me (again), solely because of TIEery, nothing to do with catching wolves. I point you to the fact I posted my role PM earlier in the thread. TE, you should know this more so, as I showed it to you via PM earlier in the game.
4. drxav agrees with me (oh no)
5. That is all.

THE CASE AGAINST ROCKINGLUKE

1. He is a newbie who tried to snipe a tie at the last minute. Like Napoleon, who is a wolf. Oddly, we ran him up but he didn't die.

THE CASE AGAINST ATHALCOR

(very small thing indeed)

1. Napoleon XIX voted for him day 1 - Napoleon is new, and this may just be an alibi vote. You don't really need to take this to mean Athalcor is a proven wolf and must die. It is a hunch.
2. Day 0 - Napoleon agreed with him again...

This quasi analysis brought to you by

Tamius23 Productions

As per analysis made earlier;

Vote Xenomorph

pending more information/Justice League announcements

You should also put in the person who is now playing for the subbed out player.

So next to Bagricula's grayed out name should be "snoopdogg". And so on and so forth.

---

Cakravarti's pack is too strong. I'll never get him lynched at this rate.

How about humancalculator? Is his pack as strong?

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR

So killing Slinky the wolf wasn't enough for you? You would have preferred to kill Cakravati the possible wolf instead?

Now, EURO is starting to look a little funny, what with him loudly proclaiming that we shouldn't have lynched the wolf and all. Why are we not hanging him?

Now, EURO is starting to look a little funny, what with him loudly proclaiming that we shouldn't have lynched the wolf and all. Why are we not hanging him?

not a bad idea... will see how the village have voted tomorrow morning. May change my vote.

humancalculator did not "kill" Slinky. If you think every single person who voted for Slinky is cleared then go jump in a fire.

I want to see humancalculator run up because he fits into a category I like to call "kind of got run up but never really effectively, and everybody's votes moved somewhere else". A catchy name, don't you think?

Same as Cakravarti.

I want to see who continues to defend these people across multiple days.

VOTE Euro

Here is a little theory. Lem was a cultist in contact with the Slinky/Ese pack and that pack actively tried to get him elected (since both members of the pack that we know of voted him). If this is true then in all likely hood one of either Euro, AVN, or myself is a wolf because all of us supported Lem day 0, and were against voting Slinky.

HC could be considered as well because his vote on slinky came too late to matter (he was dead either way), but I think it would be unlikely for rednap or najs to be baddies as they voted for slinky before he was way out in front. Those are all the people that supported Lem.

Anyway I figure Euro is the most likely baddie because he supported lem day 0, then voted for him day 2 but not on day 3 when his guilt was obvious. Plus his reaction to our lynch decision.

:mad: Slinky :mad:

I should have put my vote in a separate post so I could go back and edit that one. That should say that Najs and Rendap are unlikely to be associated with Slinky/Ese pack. They could still be baddies though.

VOTE Euro

Here is a little theory. Lem was a cultist in contact with the Slinky/Ese pack and that pack actively tried to get him elected (since both members of the pack that we know of voted him). If this is true then in all likely hood one of either Euro, AVN, or myself is a wolf because all of us supported Lem day 0, and were against voting Slinky.

HC could be considered as well because his vote on slinky came too late to matter (he was dead either way), but I think it would be unlikely for rednap or najs to be baddies as they voted for slinky before he was way out in front. Those are all the people that supported Lem.

Anyway I figure Euro is the most likely baddie because he supported lem day 0, then voted for him day 2 but not on day 3 when his guilt was obvious. Plus his reaction to our lynch decision.

This kind of post is why I didn't vote you. MOAR analysis!

Btw Tamius, I never really commented on it but: Posting a text claiming that you are a villager has absolutely no value. I, for example, am villager as well and I got a PM absolutely different from yours but that does not matter - considering that Johho allowed PM posting, he most likely threw a bit of a chaos into the starting PMs.

Now:
If you are villager, posting 'your PM' gives you only one thing - the right to say 'You all suck, I told you I am a villager' after we lynch you. The only other bonus I can think of is that being loud could get you attention from gooddie scanners.

If you are a baddie, it simply just casts a bit of doubt on you causing some people being more inclinable to 'You are a baddie as only baddie would get an advantage from this' but it gives your allies basis for arguments to prevent your lynch.

Both cases also grant no metagame advantage or disadvantage.

So, overall, the thing you did IMHO supports the likelihood (kinda paradoxically) that you are a baddie.

Btw, saying you are a wolf does not lead into reversed setup.

Last edited:
Btw Tamius, I never really commented on it but: Posting a text claiming that it is your villager has absolutely no value. I, for example, am villager as well and I got a PM absolutely different from yours but that does not matter - considering that Johho allowed PM posting, he most likely threw a bit of a chaos into the starting PMs.

Now:
If you are villager, posting 'your PM' gives you only one thing - the right to say 'You all suck, I told you I am a villager.' after we lynch you. The only other bonus I can think of is that being loud could get you attention from gooddie scanners.

If you are a baddie, it simply just casts a bit of doubt on you causing some people being more inclinable to 'You are a baddie as only baddie would get an advantage from this' but it gives your allies basis for arguments to prevent your lynch.

Both cases also grant no metagame advantage or disadvantage.

So, overall, the thing you did IMHO supports the likelihood (kinda paradoxically) that you are a baddie.

Btw, saying you are a wolf does not lead into reversed setup.

Maybe I am unique, but I could never see tamius thinking that far about it. I don't even think he thought about faking a role PM.

Maybe I am unique, but I could never see tamius thinking that far about it. I don't even think he thought about faking a role PM.

As I am bit paranoid (and simply the fact I am Athalcor) - how about him being advised by someone more experienced who would know that the opinion you have would eventually overcome any possible doubt?

I would also like to note that I am, in no way, building a case against Tamius. This all is purely theoretical and far more generalized.

Vote Euro!

Because I dont like the currency!