• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have proposed ties, but they were semi-joking. Don't take them seriously, this is my first game with you, I believe. Vainglory knows me quite well.

Also, can't anyone take my protestations of innocence seriously? *cries*
This means I take you at face value. Say what you mean, and nothing else.
Whining does not endear me to you.

Be serious or GTFO please. Trolling does not help the village.

And get exactly the same as someone else has? Not very.

GM's really should either:
a) Post the basic villager PM in the thread.
or
b) Send at least some of the baddies a villager PM and a 2nd PM with the real role description. :)

Final vote count

Slinky - 12 - TheExecuter2, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Rendap, Najs, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen, Athalcor, theFreeman, Vainglory, tamius23, humancalculator
Cakravati - 7 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Rysz, randakar, Slinky, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 7 - Rockingluke, AVN, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, walrus
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
Davisx3m - 1 - XenomorphII

not voted - 1 - Davisx3m

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Slinky

Sixth Day and Sixth Night

mdv7.jpg

He knows when you've been bad or good

It all comes back to the Elderman and his political platform Terror, Inquisition and Extermination. Did you support it you must be one of the Elderman's henchmen, did you object it you must be one of the masterminds behind his plan. Did you object to lynch the Elderman you were a supporter but did you embrace it you were just trying to hide your guilt. Really there is no way out of this for you, you monstroucity! Yes, we do mean you, the organist the werewolf with sorcery powers!

In the night strange creatures pave the sidewalks. And sometimes these creatures are of different alignment and when that happens one must give in. In the morning only some bloody feathers reminded you that this village was once watched over by
Morgan Freeman the Guardian Angel.

You lynched Slinky the Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Rote pack.
Paendrag the Guardian Angel was eaten by the wolves.

I am sorry, Since I am Lite I forgot that I didn't vote today!