• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RUDIMENTARY VOTECOUNT

Slinky - 11 - TheExecuter2, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Rendap, tamius23, Najs, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen, Athalcor, humancalculator, theFreeman
Cakravati - 8 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Rysz, randakar, Slinky, Vainglory, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 8 - Rockingluke, AVN, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, XenomorphII, walrus
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

Tamius, are you really this dumb or are you just acting it? You've been actively proposing ties in just about every other post you type. The louder you proclaim you're just a villager, the more likely it is you have something to hide (Beginner wolf tell)

EDIT: And there CAN'T be a true JL, unless two people have priestly and seerish powers.

Tamius, are you really this dumb or are you just acting it? You've been actively proposing ties in just about every other post you type. The louder you proclaim you're just a villager, the more likely it is you have something to hide (Beginner wolf tell)

I have proposed ties, but they were semi-joking. Don't take them seriously, this is my first game with you, I believe. Vainglory knows me quite well.

Also, can't anyone take my protestations of innocence seriously? *cries*

Slinky - 12 - TheExecuter2, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Rendap, Najs, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen, Athalcor, theFreeman, Vainglory, tamius23, humancalculator
tamius23 - 8 - Rockingluke, AVN, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, XenomorphII, walrus
Cakravati - 7 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Rysz, randakar, Slinky, OrangeYoshi
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 1 - Davisx3m

I'm quite busy atm and this thread is growing like, erm.... like magic beanstalks.
Anyone care to paraphrase the case we got against Slinky and Carka real quick?

I'm quite busy atm and this thread is growing like, erm.... like magic beanstalks.

As far it seems, they simply did some things in the past and they are just brought up again and again.

Slinky has been posting suspicious votes and also voted against lynching Lemeard. He is a wolf.
The case against Cakravarti is less secure.

I hasten to add that I have proof I am a villager. Read my angry large-lettered protestations of innocence.

Slinky has been posting suspicious votes and also voted against lynching Lemeard. He is a wolf.
The case against Cakravarti is less secure.

I hasten to add that I have proof I am a villager. Read my angry large-lettered protestations of innocence.

uhu.
"But grandma, why do you have such large ears?"
"Because I love you so much and I wanna hear everything you say!"