• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also you originally said you were just a villager with no extra traits correct? Well I'm not sure how likely that is considering everyone who has died has had some extra traits unless they were major goodie roles, and I know I have some fun traits as well so I find myself wondering how likely a plain villager would exist in such a trait heavy game (especially looking at the super trait heavy baddies we have seen). .

Yes, I am a villager with no visible traits. I might be blessed, or something, which I can't see. That is the PM exactly as I got it. I feel I have been diddled a little trait-wise.

Reasoning behind the votes for me:

Rockingluke: Because the newbies are told not to TIE, and I have got away with it
AVN: Because I like TIEs, and am bandwagoning a suspicious player
OY: Because I make TIEs [recurrent theme…] and I posted proof of my role…
Kaetje: No reason
EUROO7: No reason
Sedracus: I distract the village
drxav: Because bandwagons are fun
Xenomorph: I am distracting
theFreeman: Also no reason

About half of those votes have no reasoning whatsoever. A fine bandwagon.

Please note that I HAVE NOT YET MADE ANY TIES, YET GET LYNCHED FOR THEM, WTF?!!

Also, big angry letters.

Being over defensive proves you have something to hide.

I'm just trying to aid the village in pointing out that lynching me will get you nowhere at all. At least reason for your votes, people!

I have nothing to hide. You'll find out when you kill me, you suicidal villagers.

I'm just trying to aid the village in pointing out that lynching me will get you nowhere at all. At least reason for your votes, people!

I have nothing to hide. You'll find out when you kill me, you suicidal villagers.

If you are a villager, your death will allow us to look at the votes cast on you in the last hour.

Have checked. It is indeed 60 seconds.

*smug expression* Vainglory is always right (someone will now break the speed of light in finding an example of when I was wrong)

Did you enjoy your spam, Vainglory?

I am the Spam King. It's always good to see that my subjects are flourishing.

@ Rockingluke

That is a bad line of thought. It gets deployed a lot: you're too defensive, you must be a wolf with something to hide. You're not defensive enough, a real villager will kick and scream because they're innocent! It works either way. It depends on circumstances and the player involved on whether they'll kick and scream. I've kicked, screamed, and howled until I've actually survived, as a villager, and I've done the exact same as a wolf. I'd probably always kick and scream as a wolf because I'd rather not die as a wolf, whereas villagers, well, 9/10 times I'm a villager so meh, but when your neck is on the line for an absurd reason, like Tami here, then I kick and scream.

If you are a villager, your death will allow us to look at the votes cast on you in the last hour.

Hello, wolves.

I know that you are lynching me and/or Cakravarti, in order to save Slinky. You'll see that the bandwagon on me was almost entirely artificially created over the last two hours, with next to no reasoning behind it. That includes "yay bandwagon", "I'm busy" and "because you can make ties" (regardless of whether I do, or not!).

Right, I present to you a proposal.

PLEASE LYNCH ME.

You will then find out I am a villager, and I will attempt to sub in again for a wolf. Then, I can have some fun :)

Tamius out.

Of course you aren't. Or maybe you are. Certainly if you were bad in any sort you wouldn't go herp derp derp Ima wolf/cultist/whatever.

Also you originally said you were just a villager with no extra traits correct? Well I'm not sure how likely that is considering everyone who has died has had some extra traits unless they were major goodie roles, and I know I have some fun traits as well so I find myself wondering how likely a plain villager would exist in such a trait heavy game (especially looking at the super trait heavy baddies we have seen).

Does that make sense? I feel like I'm not being very clear at present.

I too, am a norml villager (barring any hidden traits ofc) so its not that unlikely

Unvote Cakravarti
Vote Tamius the Defensive TIEmongering wolf.

Why? Because he says he is a villager, thus he is a wolf! :wacko:

Oh, I'll switch my vote off myself, if it is not clear whether I'll die or not.

To theFreeman: Slightly happier *irritable*

VOTE SLINKY!?

Yes.