• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
johho888 said:
Hunter Brutal Superior to 1st place leader Hunter again Brutal 3 times for good measure Villager Seer Priest Good-aligned Werewolf.

Awesome:cool:

I only posted mine because I wanted to play with the veterans instead of being lynched Day 1.

Is that why you hunted jonti?

As far as it seems that some names (= Slinky, Cakravati) are again and again brought up (usually with phrases like 'I really think XXX is a baddie') but they are not lynched in the end. The danger of this happening again today is growing (Tamius's name is repeated as well). We should either lynch them or clear them as they provide a safe vote. IMHO.

As far as it seems that some names (= Slinky, Cakravati) are again and again brought up (usually with phrases like 'I really think XXX is a baddie') but they are not lynched in the end. The danger of this happening again today is growing (Tamius's name is repeated as well). We should either lynch them or clear them as they provide a safe vote. IMHO.

I do understand your point.
However I'm reasonably sure that a few players are a goodie (I don't want to mention their names in public, because that will make them ideal hunts for the wolves), but I have difficulties in finding the baddies in this game. I am uncertain about quite a number of players, but not enough to confidently vote them out of the game.
And I think that I'm not the only one who feels uncertain ...
We have to hope for an outing. Hopefully the seer finds soon enough a few baddies and that will help us enormously.

Busy day at work. Get home, feed kids, feed myself. Change pants, change kids pants. Read forum.

Vote Tamius

Vote Tamius

When in doubt, trust no one.

I no longer see a reason to vote EUR0. As we seem to have some sort of tamius-wagon kicking off, I will

Unvote EURO
Vote Slinky

There seems to be reason to kill him.

Official vote count, 1h 31min to deadline

tamius23 - 8 - Rockingluke, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, XenomorphII
Slinky - 6 - TheExecuter2, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Rendap, tamius23, Najs
Cakravati - 5 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Trinitrotoluen, Rysz
joebethegreat - 2 - snoopdogg2, randakar
AVN - 1 - Boris ze Spider
walrus - 1 - Athalcor
randakar - 1 - theFreeman
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 5 - Slinky, Davisx3m, Vainglory, humancalculator, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Slinky

unvote Cakravati, vote Slinky

He should be chosen tonight IMO, especially after this counter-wagon. Slinky hasn't voted yet, something people should keep in mind.

Interesting developments right here.

Seems like my joeb vote isn't going anywhere. Time to move it.

Unvote Joebthegreat
Vote Cakravati

My only reason here is to bring things closer to an actual race, rather than a series of wild vote swings.

edit: and of course two people sneak votes in in the interim..