• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are a threat to the village. Whether this danger stems from evil or stupidity does not matter. You must be dealt with post haste.

I have given you two decent lynches and one not-very-good one. Choose from my list.

I have not yet tied anyone significantly, nor sniped it like certain of us... I have also posted my role pm... what do you want from me... :(

I have given you two decent lynches and one not-very-good one. Choose from my list.

I have not yet tied anyone significantly, nor sniped it like certain of us... I have also posted my role pm... what do you want from me... :(

Stop your tie nonsense. The moment I hear another word in favour of a tie, is the moment you will have signed your death warrant.

Stop your tie nonsense. The moment I hear another word in favour of a tie, is the moment you will have signed your death warrant.

Alright, I retract my proposal of tying Slinky and Cakravarti (happy now?!)

Unvote Cakravarti - Vote Slinky

(Cakravarti had fallen too far behind, anyways)

Unvote Tamius

Official vote count, 3h 11min to deadline

Slinky - 8 - TheExecuter2, AVN, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Sedracus, Rendap, drxav, tamius23
Cakravati - 5 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Trinitrotoluen, Rysz
EUROO7 - 2 - Najs, XenomorphII
joebethegreat - 2 - snoopdogg2, randakar
AVN - 1 - Boris ze Spider
walrus - 1 - Athalcor
randakar - 1 - theFreeman
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren
tamius23 - 1 - Rockingluke

not voted - 8 - OrangeYoshi, Slinky, Davisx3m, Vainglory, Kaetje, humancalculator, walrus, EUROO7

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Slinky

Well you're either a wolf or an idiot, and I find it annoying that you can get away with orchestrating ties in public whilst beginner players get ridiculed and even lynched for it.

Of course, you could be both.

Okay tie-making isn't good, but bandwagoning isn't good either.
Because I don't see a good case against Cakravati, I believe it's better to change my vote to someone who seem to love ties and is bandwagoning (which is also a no-no) now.

Unvote Slinky Vote tamius23

I've used that strategy before. :)
I don't have time to make them the way I used to anymore though..

I know exactly why he's doing it, though. Vain is me. He's a very bad, obnoxious, overdone me, but he's me nonetheless. Me on crack, if you will. And not the kind of crack that's meant as a compliment. The kind of crack that knocks you out and then you wake up in the morning dreading the moment you find out about all the insane crap you did last night.

Two thumbs way the fuck up.

Well you're either a wolf or an idiot, and I find it annoying that you can get away with orchestrating ties in public whilst beginner players get ridiculed and even lynched for it.

Of course, you could be both.

It's like Lemeard. Eventually you learn that this person really is an idiot, and you just stop lynching him every single time he does it. Just the times he actually does damage.