• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So...your sole analysis on Cakravarti is, 'gut feeling'?

And after days of events and 79 pages of spam, that's all you got?

fixed it!

I believe that Rockingluke, XenomorphII, and Athalcor are wolves. Explanation can follow.

Come on, look less like a sheep and start using your brain.

Does ANYONE have a reason to keep voting Cakravarti? Do we have dodgy votes, strange statments, PMs from friends or JL?

Right now we have Slinky with dodgy votes...what other suspicious behavior has been going on?

Come on village, don't just sit there and bleat like sheep! USE YOUR BRAINS.

I base my vote on Cakravarti on the "I agree with Kiwi", which, if you look through previous Lites and Bigs, "I agree" with whoever generally signals a wolf. Like OY did in The Dalton Cousins.

I believe that Rockingluke, XenomorphII, and Athalcor are wolves. Explanation can follow.

I look forward to your explanation.

tamius said:
I base my vote on Cakravarti on the "I agree with Kiwi", which, if you look through previous Lites and Bigs, "I agree" with whoever generally signals a wolf. Like OY did in The Dalton Cousins.

Please link the 'I agree with Kiwi', or give at least a page number so I can read the context. I was unable to see it from page 44-46.

I've had a hintch on Xenomorph ever since he proposed lynching Napoleon was a bad idea.

Yet I'd be inclined to get rid of Tamius's disruptive behaviour. All in all, he's been putting people up there ever since the game started and brought about a tie situation that cost us valuable players. And today he's doing it again. He proposed 2 candidates for lynching, and these are the people we're about to lynch.

Moreover he's from France.

BUT,

I have to leave now, and thus won't be in a position to help with this or mesure the consequences or provide more serious arguments. Therefore I shall let you all guise decide and just put my vote where it could matter:

VOTE SLINKY

There, get back to your vote pickering.

Ah...found it: Page 38

Capt. Kiwi said:
Unvote humancalculator
Vote TheExecuter

My vote wasn't doing much, and while I don't agree with randakar that tamius is less suspicious I do think someone else should be out there with him. Throw in the fact that TheExecuter was pushing for someone to get the elderman role, and he's not too bad a candidate.

Cakravarti said:
I concur with Kiwi's reasoning and Im gonna run up the Executer a little to see if there is any fallout...

Unvote Elderman Lemeard! Vote theExecuter

Capt. Kiwi said:
You're just looking to save him by simultaneously pushing him out in front and making the other candidates drop back with 9 hours to deadline, making him look a bad lynch, aren't you?

To be honest I'm not expecting the votes to look anything like this when I wake up tomorrow either, but my vote is more likely to be useful there than on its own. And I do find the people who were pushing for others to get traits interesting, they shouldn't have any reason to on night 0 unless they know something a goodie wouldn't. Also, pixie dust.

Cakravarti said:
Im just going with the flow baby!

And Im sure there is less than 8 hours to deadline.

You find this suspicious on day 1?

Ah...found it: Page 38

I was just going to post it, when I saw you found it. The thread search function is useful.

You find this suspicious on day 1?

It's as good a day 1 vote reason as any. There are gut instincts as well, I admit.

I will now get around to reasoning for Rockingluke, Xenomorph and Cakravarti's deaths

Day 0 (vote for Elderman):

Lemeard - 12 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg, Najs, Slinky, humancalculator, AVN
AOK.11 - 9 - Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter, joebethegreat, Vainglory
Athalcor - 5 - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Rockingluke, Bagricula
Kaetje - 3 - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, walrus
Lord_D - 2 - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
Najs - 1 - randakar
Adamus - 1 - Adamus
theFreeman - 1 - theFreeman

Night 0

Adamus the Cultist hunted by wolves

Day 1

TheExecuter - 10 - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, snoopdogg, AVN, esemesas, Athalcor
tamius23 - 8 - XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe, randakar, Slinky
snoopdogg - 7 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, Paendrag, theFreeman, Vainglory, tamius23, Rockingluke
Elderman Lemeard - 2 - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
the_hdk - 1 - Eternaly_Lost
Cakravati - 1 - Rendap
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje
jonti-h - 1 - Davisx3m
esemesas - 1 - Sedracus

No vote - 2 - Comm Cody, the_hdk

Night 1

Esemesas the wolf was hunted by wolves

Day 2

Elderman Lemeard - 25 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D, TheExecuter2, Kaetje, jonti-h, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, joebethegreat, XenomorphII
some Lemeard dude - 6 - AOK.11, humancalculator, Vainglory, EUROO7, Rysz, theFreeman, drxav
Capt. Kiwi - 2 - trespoe, Bagricula
Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
walrus - 1 - walrus
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
AOK.11 - 1 - Elderman Lemeard
Athalcor - 1 - Slinky

Capt. Kiwi is leaderlynched by Lemeard

Night 2

AOK.11 villager is hunter-trait killed by Lemeard
Eternaly_Lost the priest is hunted by wolves

Day 3

Lemeard - 31 - joebethegreat, snoopdogg, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, drxav, Lord_D, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, Athalcor, Rendap, Najs, Kingepyon, XenomorphII, walrus, Rockingluke, randakar, Kaetje, Rysz, trespoe, tamius23, Cakravati, Vainglory, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, AVN, Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, sbr
joebethegreat - 3 - Slinky, EUROO7, Lemeard
Cakravati - 1 - Paendrag

No vote - 1 - Bagricula

Night 3

Nothing we know of happened

Day 4

Lord_D - 8 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, AVN
snoopdogg - 8 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX
Slinky - 5 - Rendap, sbr, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi, tamius23
humancalculator - 4 - humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav, Najs
Rockingluke - 2 - Kingepyon, Athalcor
AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Davisx3m
Cakravati - 2 - Paendrag, joebethegreat
Vainglory - 1 - Rysz

Not vote - 3 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula

Night 4

jonti-h the wolf was hunted by wolves

Day 5

Napoleon XIX - 18 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, sbr, Rendap, Rockingluke, drxav, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg2, randakar, Sedracus, Athalcor, theFreeman, Vainglory
Cakravati - 4 - Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX, Paendrag
tamius23 - 3 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen
Slinky - 3 - Kingepyon, walrus, TheExecuter2
XenomorphII - 2 - trespoe, tamius23
theFreeman - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

Not vote - 1 - Slinky

Night 5

sbr the apprentice seer was hunted by wolves

Have coloured in myself because I know, and you all know, my role.

Firstly, THE CASE AGAINST XENOMORPH

1. Day 1 vote - we run up three goodies (myself included). Using drxav's theory of whatever, at least 40% of day 1 voters on goodies are wolves. Something like that, I can't remember exactly.
2. Day 0 vote - he voted for evil, evil Lemeard. These are all little things.
3. Day 5 - he voted for me (again), solely because of TIEery, nothing to do with catching wolves. I point you to the fact I posted my role PM earlier in the thread. TE, you should know this more so, as I showed it to you via PM earlier in the game.
4. drxav agrees with me (oh no)
5. That is all.

THE CASE AGAINST ROCKINGLUKE

1. He is a newbie who tried to snipe a tie at the last minute. Like Napoleon, who is a wolf. Oddly, we ran him up but he didn't die.

THE CASE AGAINST ATHALCOR

(very small thing indeed)

1. Napoleon XIX voted for him day 1 - Napoleon is new, and this may just be an alibi vote. You don't really need to take this to mean Athalcor is a proven wolf and must die. It is a hunch.
2. Day 0 - Napoleon agreed with him again...

This quasi analysis brought to you by

Tamius23 Productions

Last edited:
So...your sole analysis on Cakravarti is, 'gut feeling'?

And after days of events and 79 pages of data, that's all you got?

Come on, look less like a sheep and start using your brain.

Does ANYONE have a reason to keep voting Cakravarti? Do we have dodgy votes, strange statments, PMs from friends or JL?

Right now we have Slinky with dodgy votes...what other suspicious behavior has been going on?

Come on village, don't just sit there and bleat like sheep! USE YOUR BRAINS.

When it comes down to it, j-L has been making useless votes all game

EDIT: No he is not

Let's tie him with himself.

Vote Tamius

You just sneaked in there....

also, can you explain your vote on me please?

You are a threat to the village. Whether this danger stems from evil or stupidity does not matter. You must be dealt with post-haste.