• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am like Lemeard, only less evil, less volvo-centric and less dead in this game.

Nah, you're a one trick pony.

Lemeard would subsume his glorious tie making for the good of the village or pack (whichever team he was on), thus making his ties ACTUALLY glorious.

You, on the other hand, have made tie-making your god...and you try to do it everytime...which dilutes the gloriousness, and makes you irritating.

I am like Lemeard, only less evil, less volvo-centric and less dead in this game.
That aspect of the comparison we can bring more closely aligned?

Tomorrow I will propose a 4- or 5-way tie. Be afraid, wolves.

:rofl:

The wolves won't be afraid, they have the capability to unmake such a ridiculous notion at will. What you will do is massacre villagers, useful villagers, who analyze, and put pressure on wolves.

A ridiculous 4 or 5 way tie won't be glorious, it will be infamous.

:rofl:

The wolves won't be afraid, they have the capability to unmake such a ridiculous notion at will. What you will do is massacre villagers, useful villagers, who analyze, and put pressure on wolves.

A ridiculous 4 or 5 way tie won't be glorious, it will be infamous.

I never said I'd try and go through with it; just that I'd propose it.

I was suggesting instead of getting one (possible) wolf, we get two. What's wrong with that?

Do you have two wolves to tie?

Because if you don't the best odds are that you will kill two villagers, and move the wolves much closer to parity.

If you don't have two wolves to tie, you are a danger to the village.

Do you have two wolves to tie?

Because if you don't the best odds are that you will kill two villagers, and move the wolves much closer to parity.

If you don't have two wolves to tie, you are a danger to the village.

My instinct is that Cakravarti is a more likely wolf than Slinky; so I will keep my vote on him. Though I still think the both of them could be wolves, I can't persuade you to switch your vote. So be it.

My instinct is that Cakravarti is a more likely wolf than Slinky; so I will keep my vote on him. Though I still think the both of them could be wolves, I can't persuade you to switch your vote. So be it.

You haven't TRIED to persuade me.

In fact, no one has put forth a reason why Cakravarti is a likely wolf...yet several people claim to think so.

What I want to see is some analysis on Cakravarti...

Convince me...tell me every last detail.

You haven't TRIED to persuade me.

In fact, no one has put forth a reason why Cakravarti is a likely wolf...yet several people claim to think so.

What I want to see is some analysis on Cakravarti...

Convince me...tell me every last detail.

Now you're making me trawl off through the thread to find mine and Kiwi's analysis. I'll be back.

vote rysz

He hasn't voted yet. Slacker!!!

Slacker? You wouldn't say that if you knew what I was doing while not voting ;) (hard work... made a lot of money for the company today :D (wow, that's actually the first time I was actually able to calculate the turnover I created (you don't create turnover as system administrator), and it actually feels good. Now I want a bonus ;) )

Vote Cakravati

Bring on the tie.

Ah, well noticed.

Unvote Rysz. Vote Cakravarti.

"I agree with Kiwi" smacks of wolf. You don't need to reason for yourself. Also, isn't Kiwi's analysis/theory well timed? I think they're packmates.

I propose lynching at least two of them in a TIE, pending Lemeard approval. It has been tamius approved for now.

It is on page 46 if you want context.

It is on page 46 if you want context.

No, your post above is on page 46...the only post from Cakravarti on that post is his voting for Capt. Kiwi.

You think they are packmates...based on what? You still haven't given any analysis yet.

No, your post above is on page 46...the only post from Cakravarti on that post is his voting for Capt. Kiwi.

You think they are packmates...based on what? You still haven't given any analysis yet.

That was all the reasoning I made for that vote, which is now a long time ago. Kiwi responded page 47, I think.

That was all the reasoning I made for that vote, which is now a long time ago. Kiwi responded page 47, I think.

So...your sole analysis on Cakravarti is, 'gut feeling'?

And after days of events and 79 pages of data, that's all you got?

Come on, look less like a sheep and start using your brain.

Does ANYONE have a reason to keep voting Cakravarti? Do we have dodgy votes, strange statments, PMs from friends or JL?

Right now we have Slinky with dodgy votes...what other suspicious behavior has been going on?

Come on village, don't just sit there and bleat like sheep! USE YOUR BRAINS.