• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Le Mead... are you a drink, now?

I am not following this discussion of 3 packs. We haven't had evidence of 3 yet, but it was done quite a lot when the big games were... this big. I wouldn't say no, but it just seemed.. premature.

While I also didn't follow some of the outings, I feel that at some point yesterday (such as when I voted) it was a foregone certainty that Napoleon was to hang. I am more curious about those late voters on Nappy.

Vote Cakravarti He was 11th in the voting wagon.

Vote Cakravarti

I don't want to waste a day where he can be killed. I also need to kill Rockingluke, Slinky and Xenomorph. *adds to list*

Also, je bois le mead.

I think we should focus on people who refused to vote Napoleon despite his tie-sniping actions:

Vote Slinky!

Wow the wolfpack have got it in for me. Quite a few people who weren't in favour of voting Napoleon yesterday, voting for me today.

Wow the wolfpack have got it in for me. Quite a few people who weren't in favour of voting Napoleon yesterday, voting for me today.

Not necessarily. When I voted, Napoleon was in deep doo-doo. A packmate would have voted for him for the alibi because that train was leaving and there was no stopping it. Not to say I still couldn't, but be realistic. The best place to hide was with the ... 14? or so voters for him.

Besides, he was a newbie and since we didn't punish Rockinglue, I felt it wasn't right to single him out.

Not necessarily. When I voted, Napoleon was in deep doo-doo. A packmate would have voted for him for the alibi because that train was leaving and there was no stopping it. Not to say I still couldn't, but be realistic. The best place to hide was with the ... 14? or so voters for him.

Besides, he was a newbie and since we didn't punish Rockinglue, I felt it wasn't right to single him out.

Maybe Rockingluke deserves some punishment as well.

So based on general wolf-baiting logic you are wolfish if you vote for him. And you are wolfish if you didn't vote for him. Makes perfect sense. :p

So based on general wolf-baiting logic you are wolfish if you vote for him. And you are wolfish if you didn't vote for him. Makes perfect sense. :p

actually it is the other way around. The wolfish thing to do would be to vote for him, but since I didn't, I am wolfish.

actually it is the other way around. The wolfish thing to do would be to vote for him, but since I didn't, I am wolfish.

Baddie tell? ;)

Baddie tell? ;)

Nope, just living on borrowed time.

Seriously, I know I will be lynched because I didn't follow the Lemeard wagon the first day. (Seriously why would a priest contact AOK after only two scans? Did he not see the Babies game? Or the lite when AOK outed the seer in an IJL?) I did the second day because Lemeard killed three villagers.

second, I voted off on Napoleon. I considered it a newbie mistake and discounted it. I didn't know he was a baddie.

Those two mistakes mean it is only a matter of time before I hang. I know this because it happens to me a lot. I don't vote for the correct player and I get killed.

SO here is how I can at least make my last few days interesting. I am just a plain villager with priestly powers. (which is why I speculated on the second day about the village being loaded with scanning powers). I was going to wait until late in the game to hit the button but am willing to do it now if the price is right. The person who can make me laugh in a PM can get the person of their choice scanned. Perhaps the seer would like to confirm a possible JL member? Or a wolf a cultist? I really don't care. My days in this game are numbered by my two bad votes. Come up with your best (or worst) joke and the scan is yours.