+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 155 FirstFirst ... 25 50 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 100 125 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3096

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    It's pretty common in games with this many people. I believe Johho has had one game with a setup like that previously. It's balanced because there are so many packs. They're fighting amongst themselves as much as they are fighting against the village.
    So far we've seen evidence of only 2 packs and we're six days in.
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    Baddie tell.

How would you know there are 3 packs? Until now we've only seen Red and Yellow wolves. What are you trying to tell us?

Is that some gloating post, that you'll be able to say "haha guise I told you about the 3 packs 158 pages ago, but no one listeneed!11!!! I pwzor you!!" when the game is over?!?

WHAT IS THIS! We demand answers.
    Well standard procedure is that about 1/4 of the players are wolves. This puts it at about 12 players. Someone further up said packs are normally 4 wolves.
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Three packs is the standard for games of this size.

1 pack - 1/4 of players baddies
    2 packs - 1/3 of players baddies
    3 packs - 1/2 of players baddies
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Day 0 (vote for Elderman):

Lemeard - 12 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg, Najs, Slinky, humancalculator, AVN
    AOK.11 - 9 - Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter, joebethegreat, Vainglory
    Athalcor - 5 - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Rockingluke, Bagricula
    Kaetje - 3 - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
    jonti-h - 2 - sbr, walrus
    Lord_D - 2 - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
    tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
    esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
    Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
    OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
    Najs - 1 - randakar
    Adamus - 1 - Adamus
    theFreeman - 1 - theFreeman

Night 0

Adamus the Cultist hunted by wolves

Day 1

TheExecuter - 10 - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, snoopdogg, AVN, esemesas, Athalcor
    tamius23 - 8 - XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe, randakar, Slinky
    snoopdogg - 7 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, Paendrag, theFreeman, Vainglory, tamius23, Rockingluke
    Elderman Lemeard - 2 - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
    AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
    the_hdk - 1 - Eternaly_Lost
    Cakravati - 1 - Rendap
    Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
    joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
    XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
    Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
    Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
    EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje
    jonti-h - 1 - Davisx3m
    esemesas - 1 - Sedracus

No vote - 2 - Comm Cody, the_hdk

Night 1

Esemesas the wolf was hunted by wolves

Day 2

Elderman Lemeard - 25 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D, TheExecuter2, Kaetje, jonti-h, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, joebethegreat, XenomorphII
    some Lemeard dude - 6 - AOK.11, humancalculator, Vainglory, EUROO7, Rysz, theFreeman, drxav
    Capt. Kiwi - 2 - trespoe, Bagricula
    Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
    walrus - 1 - walrus
    snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
    AOK.11 - 1 - Elderman Lemeard
    Athalcor - 1 - Slinky

Capt. Kiwi is leaderlynched by Lemeard

Night 2

AOK.11 villager is hunter-trait killed by Lemeard
    Eternaly_Lost the priest is hunted by wolves

Day 3

Lemeard - 31 - joebethegreat, snoopdogg, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, drxav, Lord_D, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, Athalcor, Rendap, Najs, Kingepyon, XenomorphII, walrus, Rockingluke, randakar, Kaetje, Rysz, trespoe, tamius23, Cakravati, Vainglory, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, AVN, Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, sbr
    joebethegreat - 3 - Slinky, EUROO7, Lemeard
    Cakravati - 1 - Paendrag

No vote - 1 - Bagricula

Night 3

Nothing we know of happened

Day 4

Lord_D - 8 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, AVN
    snoopdogg - 8 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX
    Slinky - 5 - Rendap, sbr, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi, tamius23
    humancalculator - 4 - humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav, Najs
    Rockingluke - 2 - Kingepyon, Athalcor
    AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Davisx3m
    Cakravati - 2 - Paendrag, joebethegreat
    Vainglory - 1 - Rysz

Not vote - 3 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula

Night 4

jonti-h the wolf was hunted by wolves

Day 5

Napoleon XIX - 18 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, sbr, Rendap, Rockingluke, drxav, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg2, randakar, Sedracus, Athalcor, theFreeman, Vainglory
    Cakravati - 4 - Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX, Paendrag
    tamius23 - 3 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen
    Slinky - 3 - Kingepyon, walrus, TheExecuter2
    XenomorphII - 2 - trespoe, tamius23
    theFreeman - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

Not vote - 1 - Slinky

Night 5

sbr the apprentice seer was hunted by wolves
    Last edited by Vainglory; 29-08-2011 at 22:55.

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Nice summary Vain, but you are missing yellow color for Nappy on Day 0.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14.

The Q2 ACAs are calling!

Paradox Interactive: We put the story into history.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Athalcor View Post
    Nice summary Vain, but you are missing yellow color for Nappy on Day 0.
    Yeah I noticed that after I posted it, thanks anyway. Also fixed two tally mistakes (these are taken directly from Johho's final vote counts). Still got to fix missing Snoop and sbrs colors on Lemeard's deathday.

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

OK, let's base the vote on the day 1 lynch votes. We have six not-yet-known people voting Executor. Among them there simply will be a baddie due to statistics. After reading their posts, I will start the day with:

vote walrus
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14.

The Q2 ACAs are calling!

Paradox Interactive: We put the story into history.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

To offer up another candidate for consideration, I have previously suggested Slinky. I still believe that he's a bit suspicious but I'll leave him in others hands for now.

Let us instead take a look at someone else:

Late supporter of Lemead in Elderman (like me - I know it does not look good); Day 1 late'ish vote on villager; Day 2 and 3 part of the Lemead voters; Day 4 extremely late voter on another villager (to break tie which failed) and the first to call Napoleon on his deed. I would like some information on this behavious and shall therefore

VOTE AVN
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

I wonder if we should run up people for voting wolves day 0. For example walrus voted jonti and comm cody voted esemesas.

We have already found that a lot of baddies were trying to get their own in, so this may be worth considering.

Pjnlsn is the worst part of WW Lemeard's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rendap View Post
    To offer up another candidate for consideration, I have previously suggested Slinky. I still believe that he's a bit suspicious but I'll leave him in others hands for now.

Let us instead take a look at someone else:

Late supporter of Lemead in Elderman (like me - I know it does not look good); Day 1 late'ish vote on villager; Day 2 and 3 part of the Lemead voters; Day 4 extremely late voter on another villager (to break tie which failed) and the first to call Napoleon on his deed. I would like some information on this behavious and shall therefore

VOTE AVN
    LemeaRd

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Vote Cakravarti

Because I want to see him run up for real for once.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Lemeard View Post
    LemeaRd
    My Apologies Lemard for not getting your name correct. And at least I did not lose the "a" instead.
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

Well, I think I've learnt some important lessons for the future. All I can say is sorry and good luck to my erstwhile packmates.

Pjnlsn is the worst part of WW Lemeard's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rendap View Post
    My Apologies Lemard for not getting your name correct. And at least I did not lose the "a" instead.
    Just say Lem. Most people do (AOK has more loving nicknames for me though).

Also, that spelling is wrong too

Quote Originally Posted by Kingepyon View Post
    I wonder if we should run up people for voting wolves day 0. For example walrus voted jonti and comm cody voted esemesas.

We have already found that a lot of baddies were trying to get their own in, so this may be worth considering.
    Correct in that Kinge, Taking a look at the day 0 votes we so far have 3 confirmed baddies and 3 (in my view, since I'm good) villagers. However, the 2 late votes on villagers day 1 and 4 can be seen as suspicious. Add the fast vote on Napoleon which could be an alias vote for someone who was fairly certain to be run up after the missed tie by Rocking on day 1 - Means that I really think we should check him out. Better candidates with stronger cases might surface over the coming hours and we'll see what happens.

Since I won't be available at deadline tomorrow, I will probably have to decide 5 or even 6 hours before whether to keep this vote or switch to a stonger case.
    ------

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

There's a good chance you just got "troll'd".
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

Lam is it then. And I never spell names wrong.
    ------

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Vote joebwolf.
    What you know 'bout Green Eggs and Ham!?

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Alrighty then, Lemmywinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post
    There's a good chance you just got "troll'd".
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 155 FirstFirst ... 25 50 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 100 125 150 ... LastLast