• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I interpreted the rule differently. If a single player has sorcery AND priest or seerish powers, only 1 of those work, the others will wait till another time. It prevents someone from clearing a playah in one night.

I agree with randakar.

the rules said:
* only one Xxxly powered scan of each type will be effectuated on any given night. Should several scan orders be issued the same night one random scan will go through and the rest of the Xxxly powered scanners will have to wait until another night.

So we can have only one seerish, and/or one priestly, and/or one sorcerish scan each night. Not two or more of any type.

But to end this discussion it will be nice if the GM can/want to confirm this.

But to end this discussion it will be nice if the GM can/want to confirm this.
Each night there can be at most one seerish powered scan, at most one priestly powered scan and at most one sorcery powered scan. So in theory there can be 3 Xxxly powered scans each night as long as they are of different types.

In addition to those Xxxly powered scans each real seer, priest and sorcerer can of course scan one player each.

Should one player have several Xxxly powers he/she can (try to) use all of them the same night.

Official vote count, 1h 37min to deadline

Napoleon XIX - 17 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, sbr, Rendap, Rockingluke, drxav, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg2, randakar, Sedracus, Athalcor, theFreeman
Cakravati - 4 - Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX, Paendrag
tamius23 - 3 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen
Slinky - 3 - Kingepyon, walrus, TheExecuter2
XenomorphII - 2 - trespoe, tamius23
theFreeman - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 2 - Vainglory, Slinky

Missed one vote - 1 - Boris ze Spider

I interpreted the rule differently. If a single player has sorcery AND priest or seerish powers, only 1 of those work, the others will wait till another time. It prevents someone from clearing a playah in one night.

...and the rest of the Xxxly powered scanners...

Going by the regular 1/3rd of the game are baddies. True, but if there is no sorcerer, it would be probable, would it not?

True.

Thank the heavens, I hadn't spotted that rule. Good.

Reading the first post really is a good idea for every big game. :)

Yeah... =( So little of it to find here.

Depends.. there's plenty of work if you have the right skills / education. :)
Veering wildly off-topic though.

Nappy has committed the cardinal WW sin of snipe-tying on day 2, 2 random people. He should be punished for that, and to once and for all end this sort of idiotic behaviour.

This is day 4, mind.
But yeah, with the two days of Lemeard lynching it might as well be day 2.

I still say we should hang Tamius instead for this, rather than Napoleon. He has been consistently (that is at least a few times each day so far) loud in his desire for ties, even wanting to have another one today. Also I just don't like killing people who are new so early on, even if they do something stupid, the exception to that though is if they are outed.

You know, I thought he learned his lesson after the way he got strung up early in the last Lite game.

Ehm, I don't quite get how you read that from the RAW. It clearly states "scanners", so it isn't talking about just one person.

...and the rest of the Xxxly powered scanners...

Exactly.
And Johho clarified matters nicely, too. Case closed.

What the fudge EUROO? Really, yesterday you wanted to punish Humancalculator for voting himself, which does no damages to the village, and now you want to save a snipe-tie-maker?

Last time a "noob"(Vainglory) accidentally pulled a snipe-tie and claimed to just not know enough about the game he was a frickin' wolf.

I reckon this tie nonsense has to stop. There are lessons to be learnt.

What actually happened was that I moved from Walrus to Joeb in an attempt to kill someone I thought was more likely to be suspicious of me (ironically Walrus had already scanned me) and then call it tie prevention; Joeb himself was worried about someone adding a vote to him and tying him to Walrus.

Najs saw my move and acted without thinking, creating a tie. It really was just an accident that a tie occurred.

Nonetheless the point that I turned out to be a wolf is worth making: if players can squirm out of the lynch after pulling off bad ties, wolves will do it all the time to speed parity on its way.

Killing some of the people who sabotage the game is as good as I can do since coming back. Plus I enjoy it.

Oh, good. Kill yourself then.

Vote Napoleon XIX

What actually happened was that I moved from Walrus to Joeb in an attempt to kill someone I thought was more likely to be suspicious of me (ironically Walrus had already scanned me) and then call it tie prevention; Joeb himself was worried about someone adding a vote to him and tying him to Walrus.

Najs saw my move and acted without thinking, creating a tie. It really was just an accident that a tie occurred.

Nonetheless the point that I turned out to be a wolf is worth making: if players can squirm out of the lynch after pulling off bad ties, wolves will do it all the time to speed parity on its way.

Good times. I did get lynched for it though eventually, and so should Napoleon.

On the other hand, what are the odds of a wolf being that stupid?

Final vote count

Napoleon XIX - 18 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, sbr, Rendap, Rockingluke, drxav, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg2, randakar, Sedracus, Athalcor, theFreeman, Vainglory
Cakravati - 4 - Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX, Paendrag
tamius23 - 3 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen
Slinky - 3 - Kingepyon, walrus, TheExecuter2
XenomorphII - 2 - trespoe, tamius23
theFreeman - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 1 - Slinky

Missed one vote - 1 - Boris ze Spider

Fifth Day and Fifth Night

mdv6.jpg

The turnip farmer and his wife in happier times

Didn't we flee the wars and plagues so that we would get away from deaths? Yes, we did. So why then would one of us want to kill more than necessary? Maybe he isn't really one of us, maybe he isn't really a refugee like he says he is? Only one way to find out.! Let's impale an UNHCR refugee the werewolf with sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack!!!

Hey, we did good today!

Night came and darkness settled in but you all slept soundly knowing the nightwatchmen kept guard over the village, hunting any criminals that might roam the streets. Only this time when you woke up someone had removed the UNHCR refugee's body from the impaling pole and replaced it with
the turnip farmer the blessed seer's apprentice's well chewed upon corpse. Oh, the horror!

You lynched Napoleon XIX the Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack.
sbr the Blessed Seer's Apprentice was eaten by the wolves.

On the other hand, what are the odds of a wolf being that stupid?

Apparently...pretty good.

Now, on to another day's business...

Vote Slinky

His voting pattern smells of baddie to me. Chiefly, he refused to support the outing on Lemeard...even after it was patently obvious that Lemeard was actively trying to destroy the village.

The wolves are pretty good at hitting important goodies, aren't they?

And now we seriously need to check out whoever suggested not to lynch Nappy. I know where to start.

Vote EUR007

You lynched Napoleon XIX the Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack.
sbr the Blessed Seer's Apprentice was eaten by the wolves.

And we have the next baddie with sorcery powers.

I really think now that all baddies have sorcery powers.
And because johho888 makes in general balanced games, I also believe we have no sorcerers in this game.

Vote Slinky
Explanation : He didn't vote yesterday, and I don't like it if people don't vote.
He also didn't vote several times for the "logical candidate".

But this doesn't mean I like to see a bandwagon on him. I like to see him run up with others.
And I leave it to the other members of the village to propose other candidates for lynching ...