• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 4h 20min to deadline

Napoleon XIX - 16 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, sbr, Rendap, Rockingluke, drxav, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg2, randakar, Sedracus, Athalcor
Cakravati - 4 - Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX, Paendrag
tamius23 - 3 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen
Slinky - 3 - Kingepyon, walrus, TheExecuter2
XenomorphII - 2 - trespoe, tamius23

not voted - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, theFreeman, Vainglory, Slinky

Missed one vote - 2 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider

I am concerned...

...has Napoleon XIX been outed? Because if not, then this is most certainly a bandwagon.

I submit that Slinky and Paendrag ought also to be voted on, if only for data's sake.

Come on fellow villagers, let's not let the wolves do their hunting in the daylight as well...let's find out who wants to protect whom...

Considering this was the second attempt to snipe a tie in 3 days, no. After the first one most of us thought, simply telling the new player would do, it didn't, we should've killed him. We should kill Nappy now. And anyone else who does this again next time.

My apologies for the non-vote yesterday, Irene left me powerless to prevent the death of snoopdogg...
If that isn't force majeure then I don't know what is. I'll wipe your "missed vote" record clean.

If that isn't force majeure then I don't know what is. I'll wipe your "missed vote" record clean.

Thanks!

I'm just glad that the storm only knocked out power for a day!

I am concerned...

...has Napoleon XIX been outed? Because if not, then this is most certainly a bandwagon.

This is a bandwagon, but a rightful one.

Nappy has committed the cardinal WW sin of snipe-tying on day 2, 2 random people. He should be punished for that, and to once and for all end this sort of idiotic behaviour.

I'm only standing in favour of that because we have enough players this game to waste a few days doing that. So since the game will be rather long, the punishment will be even more effective. And since the wolves seem to have taken the habit of doing the villager's job, we're quite safe right now.

I also had mixed feelings when I saw this bandwagon. We are losing a day of analysis.
But if we don't lynch Napoleon today there is a big risk that we will lose days in later in this game, because players think they can create ties without having any consequences for them.
We didn't lynch Rockingluke when he created a late tie a few days ago, and we (the village) were punished for this sign of weakness yesterday, when Napoleon created a tie which costed us an additional villager.

Therefore I think it's necessary to lynch Napoleon so that noone will create late ties in this game anymore.
And if they do, they will know their fate for the next day.

Therefore I don't have a problem with this bandwagon anymore.

I also had mixed feelings when I saw this bandwagon. We are losing a day of analysis.
But if we don't lynch Napoleon today there is a big risk that we will lose days in later in this game, because players think they can create ties without having any consequences for them.
We didn't lynch Rockingluke when he created a late tie a few days ago, and we (the village) were punished for this sign of weakness yesterday, when Napoleon created a tie which costed us an additional villager.

Therefore I think it's necessary to lynch Napoleon so that noone will create late ties in this game anymore.
And if they do, they will know their fate for the next day.

Therefore I don't have a problem with this bandwagon anymore.

Not to mention the fact that Napoleon will otherwise be a "safe vote", and get run up every day until he dies, without voting him telling us any new information.

As the previous failed noob sniper, I was surprised I didn't get lynched. After my lucky escape, I would have thought people wouldn't make ties, under consequence of death by bandwagon.

It seems that the case against you was closed. But I would prefer you hanged instead of the tie that happened yesterday :).

vote thefreeman

For being late to vote napoleon.:p

I still say we should hang Tamius instead for this, rather than Napoleon. He has been consistently (that is at least a few times each day so far) loud in his desire for ties, even wanting to have another one today. Also I just don't like killing people who are new so early on, even if they do something stupid, the exception to that though is if they are outed.

mob rule ftl

Pungtastic

Killing some of the people who sabotage the game is as good as I can do since coming back. Plus I enjoy it.

EUROO7 doesn't play the game for enjoyment.

Also, let me point out one little detail on the first page:

So yeah. Even if Johho gave all baddies in the game sorcerous powers, they couldn't all use those scans on night 0 even if they wanted to.

I interpreted the rule differently. If a single player has sorcery AND priest or seerish powers, only 1 of those work, the others will wait till another time. It prevents someone from clearing a playah in one night.