• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're wrong.

So you're suggesting everyone stop voting Nappy and instead think for ourselves as to who to vote?
Cause if only half of the current Nappy voters unvote him we'll be once again steering towards tie probably ... :-(

I'll set the good example though:

unvote Nappy

Vote Cakravartis (or something)

Unvote Nappy
Vote Cakra

So you're suggesting everyone stop voting Nappy and instead think for ourselves as to who to vote?
Cause if only half of the current Nappy voters unvote him we'll be once again steering towards tie probably ... :-(

I'll set the good example though:

unvote Nappy

Vote Cakravartis (or something)

Unvote Nappy
Vote Cakra

*facepalm*

You where meant to think for yourself, you EUROsheep!!

254353_220828864603019_220095198009719_816706_6568850_s.jpg

*facepalm*

You where meant to think for yourself, you EUROsheep!!

254353_220828864603019_220095198009719_816706_6568850_s.jpg

I did. It was mere coincidence I came to the same conclusion as you.

Slinky is still high on my list of suspicious people, both voting for Lemeard the first day and then voting for other candidates when we were trying to run him up.

Rockingluke is noob tie sniper and missed creating a tie while Napoleon is a tie sniper who did create a tie. Unless rocking was trying to save tamius, I don't understand why he tried to create a tie, or swing the vote. Napoleon I just generally don't understand why the tie was created in the first place. Getting yourself outed as a possible wolf is not really a good idea. Especially since GA's aren't scannable, there was no way to know to create the tie.

Looking back at the day 1 votes, if rocking had created the tie, he would have killed all 3, so this is a second case of a tie for the sake of a tie. Slinky also caused a 3 way tie less than 10 minutes before deadline.

Slinky, rockingluke, and Napoleon are all creating (or attempting) ties this game at dangerous points in time. However, only Napoleon created a tie that made it to deadline.

As I said yesterday, Slinky remains suspicious, but Napoleon and rockingluke are not far behind.

I'm going to vote slinky, and hope we can get some information on him, rather than just a dogpile on Napoleon.

vote slinky

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE??
If you have to ask this, you haven't been playing enough werewolf round here lately :p

And Napolean did something stupid, but I used to play like that when a villager, so I'm going to cut him some slack for today and follow somebody else

Vote Slinky

Surely Kaetje isn't from so far back in the stone age he that he doesn't understand why we need 2-3 frontrunners?

She's the mother of my two children. So definitely not a "he".
And her type of logic tends to be .. different.

There seems to be some confusion about why I didn't vote lemeard. Like rendap says, I just didn't believe the outing. AOK. 11 had been gunning for lemeard since the start. Every other post of his was some critique against lemeard. Then he conveniently get's to out him. He begins by telling us how right he was all along. By pointing to his feud I immediately thought the outing was a part of it. He then outs Lemeard, but adds a whole bunch of analysis. Who does that in an outing? An outing of itself should be enough. AOK. 11 was apparently afraid he wouldn't be believed. Why would he be unless it wasn't a real outing to begin with.

Then we have the target of the outing, lemeard. I would not think a baddie would be so foolish as going after the elderman position, since it get's everyones attention and ensures he will be scanned early. I just didn't believe he was a baddie. It would not have been logical. After the outing Lemeard was going to be lynched anyway, so I just decided not to vote him. I wasn't so sure of myself that I would actually go so far as to defend him against those accusations. If you are wrong that sort of thing can get you dead fast. :p

I've used the theory that "packmates would not oppose lynching an outed person" in the past. With some success.
With you however .. you are a) very good at this game and b) probably remember that I used that theory before ;-)
Nonetheless. If this is fake it's very well done fake, I'd say.

instead I voted joebthegreat because he was being a big sourpuss. He kept complaining and couldn't leave it at one post. My vote was an in game reminder that some of us just play to have fun and not to bash the GM. Though bashing the GM can be tremendous fun when done right ;)

This. :)

I suggest you consult Randy regarding the sex of his wife then, since you do not appear to believe me.

:)

Randy, control your woman!

She's much more fun this way. Trust me. :)

Sorry, after checking, I remembered things incorrectly.
I apologize that I incorrectly accused you.

Great. And -now- I see this exchange..
(Kaetje told me what the update says. :/ )
.. fine. Back to thinking about this game myself, then. Or at the very least: double checking facts.

Yes, it will look like joining a bandwagon but I have looked through some of the parts of Day 1 and Rockingluke caught my eye two times. At first his unexplained snipe. It would not be enough for me to vote him as he is a newbie but...when you look at the situation in posts 665 and 666: Lemy was in lead. Then Snoopdogg votes Tamius and 2 minutes later Luke follows. Was he afraid about losing a packmate?

That would have been a bit of an obvious way to go about saving a packmate, wouldn't it?
Not saying that he wouldn't do that - he's too new for me to have any idea - but it does sound kinda careless.

Apologies, I had no idea creating ties was frowned upon so much. I intended to (re-re-re)vote earlier and time slipped away.

I had no idea it annoyed people that much. I've learnt my lesson for future games, even if that requires my lynching.

Making ties early during the day is not a problem, but when the deadline gets close - about 10 minutes before the deadline - the village should settle on 1 person. Ties tend to cause too much collateral damage otherwise.

Also, be prepared to lose a lot of games before you win anything. Games like this can end with only 1 man left standing - and in that case 41 people lose. If you win maybe 1 in 4 games you're doing quite well.

Look at it this way; now you can get together for a sports night with your brother and his husband. :D

:rofl:

Since I am Lite I don't like much text!!

If you are Lite, can I be heavy?

I am also willing to bet pack members with Lemeard knew he had that leader trait, and knew he would use it. They probably joined in getting him lynched as vocally and early as possible once AOK had spoken.

Yes. The people opposing that lynch probably weren't in his pack, I'd say.
Note my earlier comments regarding slinky, though. :)

If you don't want to throw your vote away, yes.

EDIT: Not will, could. Vain cannot be lynched today.

Vain is a useful analyser. We really should keep those alive unless we have good reasons to believe they are evil.
*nods*

Well I'm not. The evidence: Euro has not been eaten, which I said I would do, so I am not a wolf.

Someone should beat you around the head for using this type of logic. :p
Besides, how do we know the no-hunt wasn't you attempting to hunt Euro and failing? :D
(or .. god forbid - succeeding ..)

So the people that voted for Lemard were wolves or villagers... This narrows it down quite a bit. :rolleyes:

Which brings it back into a tie at the last minute.

Yes.
So should we lynch you for effectively urging people to vote snoop or Napoleon for actually carrying through with it?

Again a baddie has sorcery powers ...

Yes.
It does make me wonder. Why would so many baddies have sorcerous powers? Right now we're up to 4 dead baddies with sorcerous powers.
Maybe Johho liberally sprinkled the baddies with sorcerous powers because there is no actual sorcerer?

@Werewolves: Murdering villagers - you're doing it wrong.
@villagers : Murdering wolves - you're doing it wrong.

Yes, but the wolves are murdering wolves of the opposing wolf pack, so it's not -entirely- to their disadvantage.

Information from one with Seerish powers: Rysz Is Not A Werewolf! He could be a cultist, though.

Right. Now all we need is a priest or person with priestly powers to clear him. If we believe you, that is.
(Yeah, I know - I am in exactly the same position..)

Why do people not like ties, anyway (this is only my third game)?

Because ties tend to catch villagers in the crossfire more often than baddies. Therefore making ties at the last second - especially big ties - hurt the village.

I started the vote around this time last night, because snoopdogg seemed wolfish to me. After another few people had been voted, jonti-h, a wolf with sorcery powers, theFreeman and Lord_D followed up on it. Lord_D is logical, because he was the other person being run up. theFreeman I can't tell why he voted. Vainglory also voted after a bit, and snoopdogg hung at 5/6 votes for a time while Slinky and Lord_D were being voted on hard. Then, not that long before the deadline, XenomorphII and Slinky also voted. Then, at the last minute, Napoleon XIX tiesniped snoopdogg into death.

Proper analysis!
Good to see this. You're miles from the fail-analysis you were using the last time I played with you. And both of those times you were a baddie.
Of course since I took you to task for it you may actually still be a baddie, but this at least is much better.

Therefore, I suspect Napoleon XIX of being a baddie. You just don't tie-snipe people if you're not 100% certain of their being someone you want dead.

You'd think baddies would want to avoid ending up in the spotlight like this .. but then again Napoleon is pretty new.
It really does feel like the type of thing a rookie wolf might do.

Please ALWAYS do your own thinking.

This.

Well, that's a relieve. I already wondered why I slept so well each night ;)

( Relieve? Or relief? :p )

Oh bullocks.

Whoever ate me, I hope they shrivel up and fall off

Myeah. After all the effort people went through to get you back into the game hunting you without good reason is definitely bad form.

You see, posts like this are the number one reason I don't want the vets to come back.

There's only 1 vet who posts like this..

EDIT: And apologies to Nappy if you are a good guy and that was an honest mistake; sometimes actions have to be punished no matter how honest they might be. Hopefully it doesn't sour you on the game. If you are a baddie, well enjoy your last meal.

This.

I would add that ties late in the game are also very, very bad, especially if the seer and/or priest are dead and JL is non-existant. There are usually several players by that point who seem suspicious and when tied, tend to be just villagers. I have never seen a village lynch two baddies under those circumstances. Ever. Usually the baddies are controlling votes at that point anyway.

I've seen a two way tie happen once where a two way tie lynched two wolves from opposing packs - Jonti and sbr, if I recall correctly. :)

Seriously, can we have a second contender here? I hate wasting days.

Same here.
Maybe we should just have a villager hunter shoot Napoleon tonight and be done with it so we can have a normal vote cycle today?
I highly doubt that Capt. Kiwi is the only hunter in the game here.

Yes we have to and thus, yes everyone does.

We cannot let a stupid play like that go unpunished. End of story. If you disagree then we have a complete and absolute disagreement on how to play the game that can never be solved.

Again: This.

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE??

YES!!!

As for Napoleon: Unless we lynch him today or have a hunter kill him for us (today!) the village is bound to keep running him up every day until he finally dies, losing us a lot of opportunities for analysis in the process. We really have no choice but to make him dead.

Vote Napoleon XIX

@GM
Could you tell me the name of the secondhand electic donkey bottom biter who ate me please?

@GM
Could you tell me the name of the secondhand electic donkey bottom biter who ate me please?
Um, I think I've deleted that PM already. And anyway, I don't really like giving out roles of people still alive even to ghosts.

Um, I think I've deleted that PM already. And anyway, I don't really like giving out roles of people still alive even to ghosts.

Well I'm not going to tell anyone, or hint or owt.

Could the boite de stinkweed fess up then? :)

You're wrong.

What the fudge EUROO? Really, yesterday you wanted to punish Humancalculator for voting himself, which does no damages to the village, and now you want to save a snipe-tie-maker?

Last time a "noob"(Vainglory) accidentally pulled a snipe-tie and claimed to just not know enough about the game he was a frickin' wolf.

I reckon this tie nonsense has to stop. There are lessons to be learnt.

Unless you have an agenda Herr Hans.

Ta ta duuuuuum.

Bah, I'd written up this awesome post, but I'll try to recreate it somewhat.
She's the mother of my two children. So definitely not a "he".
And her type of logic tends to be .. different.
As her cousin, I'm pretty sure she's a she.
Randakar said:
Yes.
It does make me wonder. Why would so many baddies have sorcerous powers? Right now we're up to 4 dead baddies with sorcerous powers.
Maybe Johho liberally sprinkled the baddies with sorcerous powers because there is no actual sorcerer?
This thought came up for me too. The problem with this is, the baddies could then have used all scans night 0, thus weeding out the important good guys fast with over 14 scans (remember, a cultist had priestly powers as well), leaving them free to manipulate the voting.
Randakar said:
Right. Now all we need is a priest or person with priestly powers to clear him. If we believe you, that is.
(Yeah, I know - I am in exactly the same position..)
Yeah, I know. The village needs to share as much information from the priestly/seerish powers as possible, though, because if we don't, we waste the village's resources. And given that there can be no true JL since there is no way for one person to be absolutely certain someone is a goodie, we need the priestly/seerish people to post their results in public. Those people are bad hunts for wolves anyways, since they're most likely not seers/priests/GAs/docs/other pack.
Randakar said:
Proper analysis!
Good to see this. You're miles from the fail-analysis you were using the last time I played with you. And both of those times you were a baddie.
Of course since I took you to task for it you may actually still be a baddie, but this at least is much better.
Thanks! I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I'm not suffering from pfeiffer's and stress atm. The only thing to occupy my time are games, ww, looking for work, meeting up with gf and occasionally tending the bar. This leaves me with a lot of time to quietly order my thoughts about WW.
Randakar said:
You'd think baddies would want to avoid ending up in the spotlight like this .. but then again Napoleon is pretty new.
It really does feel like the type of thing a rookie wolf might do.
My thoughts exactly.

Vote Napoleon XIX

My apologies for the non-vote yesterday, Irene left me powerless to prevent the death of snoopdogg...

Now, reading through the list, I see we are going after Napoleon...good. However, lest we forget...

Vote Slinky

His voting pattern has been very dangerous for the village.

Also, let us not forget that Slinky, Paendrag, and EURO were against voting for Lemeard even after he was outed.

This thought came up for me too. The problem with this is, the baddies could then have used all scans night 0, thus weeding out the important good guys fast with over 14 scans (remember, a cultist had priestly powers as well), leaving them free to manipulate the voting.

Wait - 14 scans? How can you be sure there are that many baddies?
And even then - do you think all baddies have sorcerous powers? That's possible, but far from certain, isn't it?

Also, let me point out one little detail on the first page:

* only one Xxxly powered scan of each type will be effectuated on any given night. Should several scan orders be issued the same night one random scan will go through and the rest of the Xxxly powered scanners will have to wait until another night.

So yeah. Even if Johho gave all baddies in the game sorcerous powers, they couldn't all use those scans on night 0 even if they wanted to.

Yeah, I know. The village needs to share as much information from the priestly/seerish powers as possible, though, because if we don't, we waste the village's resources. And given that there can be no true JL since there is no way for one person to be absolutely certain someone is a goodie, we need the priestly/seerish people to post their results in public. Those people are bad hunts for wolves anyways, since they're most likely not seers/priests/GAs/docs/other pack.

Exactly.

Thanks! I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I'm not suffering from pfeiffer's and stress atm. The only thing to occupy my time are games, ww, looking for work, meeting up with gf and occasionally tending the bar. This leaves me with a lot of time to quietly order my thoughts about WW.

Good for you.
Except for the "looking for work" bit, that is. :p

Wait - 14 scans? How can you be sure there are that many baddies?
And even then - do you think all baddies have sorcerous powers? That's possible, but far from certain, isn't it?
Going by the regular 1/3rd of the game are baddies. True, but if there is no sorcerer, it would be probable, would it not?
Randakar said:
Also, let me point out one little detail on the first page:
Thank the heavens, I hadn't spotted that rule. Good.
Randakar said:
Good for you.
Except for the "looking for work" bit, that is. :p
Yeah... =( So little of it to find here.