• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im gonna...

Vote Napoleon!

He screwed up badly or hes a wolf whos trying to use his noobness as a excuse, either way he has to go.

If we do it just right we can hang Nap and get Xeno/Rockingluke as a bonus lynch.

oh, geez. I have Tamius on my side (kiss of death)

VOTE Tamius

Its true that Napoleon sniped a tie there, but to my knowledge he and Rockingluke (I think that's the one anyway who failed to snipe a tie earlier) are both new. Therefore I vote for the fool who keeps shouting TIE! TIE! TIE! and is thus influencing these poor souls to do things which will get them killed.

If we do it just right we can hang Nap and get Xeno/Rockingluke as a bonus lynch.

Why in the hell would we want to kill more than one person, we don't have enough info. The village doesn't want people to die, is that that hard to understand?

Is "contrived" sbr's new favourite word?

Get off the talking points.

We don't have to lynch Napoleon. And no, everyone doesn't -know- he's going to be lynched.

VOTE TAMIUS!

Placeholder other than myself this time.

Get off the talking points.

We don't have to lynch Napoleon. And no, everyone doesn't -know- he's going to be lynched.

Yes we have to and thus, yes everyone does.

We cannot let a stupid play like that go unpunished. End of story. If you disagree then we have a complete and absolute disagreement on how to play the game that can never be solved.

Yes we have to and thus, yes everyone does.

We cannot let a stupid play like that go unpunished. End of story. If you disagree then we have a complete and absolute disagreement on how to play the game that can never be solved.

I don't believe in absolutes.

Official vote count, 14h 1min to deadline

Napoleon XIX - 13 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, sbr, Rendap, Rockingluke, drxav, EUROO7, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi
XenomorphII - 2 - trespoe, tamius23
tamius23 - 2 - XenomorphII, humancalculator

not voted - lots - TheExecuter2, snoopdogg2, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, Sedracus, theFreeman, Vainglory, Slinky, Napoleon XIX, Kingepyon, Athalcor, Paendrag

Missed one vote - 2 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider

GM Announcemnet

snoopdogg2 is now subbing for Bagricula

We're killing Nappy for making idiot mistakes and being a danger to the village by making ties.
Then ppl suggest to TIE him up with someone else....
ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE??

Vote Napoleon

Day 0 (vote for Elderman):

(12)Lemeard - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg, Najs, Slinky, humancalculator, AVN
(9)AOK.11- Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter, joebethegreat, Vainglory
(5)Athalcor - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Rockingluke, Bagricula
(3)Kaetje - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
(2)jonti-h - sbr, walrus
(2)Lord_D - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
(2)tamius23 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
(1)esemesas - Comm Cody
(1)Cakravati - Cakravati
(1)OrangeYoshi - Sedracus
(1)Najs - randakar
(1)Adamus - Adamus
(1)theFreeman - theFreeman

Night 0

Hunted: Adamus

Day 1

(10)TheExecuter - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, snoopdogg, AVN, esemesas, Athalcor
(8)tamius23 - XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe, randakar, Slinky
(7)snoopdogg - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, Paendrag, theFreeman, Vainglory, tamius23, Rockingluke
(2)Elderman Lemeard - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
(2)AOK.11 - Rysz, humancalculator
(2)the_hdk - Eternaly_Lost
(1)Cakravati - Rendap
(1)Rockingluke - Kingepyon
(1)joebethegreat - Najs
(1)XenomorphII - Bagricula
(1)Athalcor - Napoleon XIX
(1)Vainglory - AOK.11
(1)EUROO7 - Kaetje
(1)jonti-h - Davisx3m
(1)esemesas - Sedracus

Night 1

Hunted: esemesas

Day 2

(25)Elderman Lemeard - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D, TheExecuter2, Kaetje, jonti-h, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, joebethegreat, XenomorphII
(6)some Lemeard dude - AOK.11, humancalculator, Vainglory, EUROO7, Rysz, theFreeman, drxav
(2)Capt. Kiwi - trespoe, Bagricula
(1)Vainglory - Davisx3m
(1)walrus - walrus
(1)snoopdogg - sbr
(1)AOK.11 - Elderman Lemeard
(1)Athalcor - Slinky

Leaderlynched by Elderman Lemeard: Capt. Kiwi

Night 2

Hunted: Eternaly_Lost
Hunted by Lemeard: AOK.11

Day 3

(31)Lemeard - joebethegreat, snoopdogg, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, drxav, Lord_D, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, Athalcor, Rendap, Najs, Kingepyon, XenomorphII, walrus, Rockingluke, randakar, Kaetje, Rysz, trespoe, tamius23, Cakravati, Vainglory, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, AVN, Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, sbr
(3)joebethegreat - Slinky, EUROO7, Lemeard
(1)Cakravati - Paendrag

Night 3

Hunted: No Hunt

Day 4

(8)Lord_D - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, AVN
(8)snoopdogg - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX

(5)Slinky - Rendap, sbr, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi, tamius23
(4)humancalculator - humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav, Najs
(2)Rockingluke - Kingepyon, Athalcor
(2)AVN - Cakravati, Davisx3m
(2)Cakravati - Paendrag, joebethegreat
(2)Vainglory - Rysz

not voted: TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula

Night 4

Hunted: jonti-h

Last edited:
vote Tamius

I can forgive the newbies for making such a mistake but arguing for ties while clearly it is not in our best interest to do so suggest either a wolfish background or terminal stupidity.

And yes, I wouldn't hang Nappy today. That bandwagon reeks too much of wolves trying to manipulate the village into wasting yet another day.

vote Tamius

I can forgive the newbies for making such a mistake but arguing for ties while clearly it is not in our best interest to do so suggest either a wolfish background or terminal stupidity.

And yes, I wouldn't hang Nappy today. That bandwagon reeks too much of wolves trying to manipulate the village into wasting yet another day.

Does it really? If anything this bandwagon is the result of a joint effort by the village, the wolves cannot do much about that.

Does it really? If anything this bandwagon is the result of a joint effort by the village, the wolves cannot do much about that.

They benefit. Effortlessly.

Yes, that is a given. With everyone in the wagon there is little hope of getting anything out of this day other than killing a tie-maker. The question is, is it worth it? I say it is.

You're wrong.