• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VOTE NapoleonXIX

for now. I can only agree that he deserves a lynch, but that would be the third day out of five, where we are basically not getting any information. Are we certain that is a good idea wasting another day at this stage?

No, they keep hunting one another. The village has been happily lynching itself.

Don't worry about it tamius23. Rockingluke is just a somewhat confused wolf, who hasn't quite gotten the hang of blending in as a villager yet.

Give him time.

EFF.....definitely forgot to change the vote off of me before the deadline.

[video=youtube;dWId83YAepA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWId83YAepA[/video] <---- Play first and read.

If you don't have an iDiot,
You don't have iTies,

That make you waste days in bandwagoning,
That blindly lynch valuable players en masse,
That prevent you from analyzing the game,
That allows the wolves to hide in retaliative bandwagons,
That allows noobies to use the iNoob excuse for their poor move,

But if you don't have an iDiot,
You don't have an iDiot.

VOTE NAPOLEON

VOTE NapoleonXIX

for now. I can only agree that he deserves a lynch, but that would be the third day out of five, where we are basically not getting any information. Are we certain that is a good idea wasting another day at this stage?

I agree to a point, but sometimes you just need to "waste" a day. If there is one person who really needs to be lynched than it is worth it to make sure that happens; everyone knows it is going to happen so a contrived close vote really doesn't tell you anything.

EDIT: And apologies to Nappy if you are a good guy and that was an honest mistake; sometimes actions have to be punished no matter how honest they might be. Hopefully it doesn't sour you on the game. If you are a baddie, well enjoy your last meal.

Agree with Rendap and sbr.

Vote Nappy

Don't do it again.

Because early in the game when there are far more villagers than baddies*, and no one has any information you are MUCH more likely to kill 2 good guys than accidentaly find a baddie in a random tie between random vote getters.

Later on in the game ties can be of some use to the village if they are orchastrated by a functioning JL if it is used to eliminate unscanned people. If you are not too close to parity 1 Seer scan and 2 un-scanned dead players is almost as good as 3 scans. Not this early in the game though.

EVER.

*I would imagine only about 33% (14 out of 42) of the starting players were bad, those are very bad oddsd when randomly killing two of them.

Vote Napoleon XIX

Thank you. This is a much better explanation than "Don't Do It, It is Bad."

I would add that ties late in the game are also very, very bad, especially if the seer and/or priest are dead and JL is non-existant. There are usually several players by that point who seem suspicious and when tied, tend to be just villagers. I have never seen a village lynch two baddies under those circumstances. Ever. Usually the baddies are controlling votes at that point anyway.

This is odd especially considering how much grief was given to ... someone (sorry).. for making the new player mistake on Day 1.

Also, whoever hunted Jonti, go jump off a bridge. Unless you had a specific reason, that was uncalled for. He finally signed up again and you bastards kill him. We need Jonti and others to come back. Unless you had a reason, stuff like that is not helpful.

Ditto. It was uncalled for. Since we have 60 votes for Napoleon (Chicago Democrats?) I will look at the player list and see who just might have a grudge.

Napoleon eh? Didn't he die a few 100 years ago? A Zombie then? Not that good?

Vote Napoleon!

Thank you. This is a much better explanation than "Don't Do It, It is Bad."

We can't very well expect a high level of play, and punish mistakes if we aren't willing to teach along the way. If new players stick around they will eventually learn but I would prefer to help them out so they get there sooner, making the game better for every one.

zombienapoleon9ec.png

Vote Xenomorph

because he isn't Napoleon. Seriously, can we have a second contender here? I hate wasting days.

Besides, Llama Idol is on tonight.

Last edited:
Vote Xenomorph

because he isn't Napoleon. Seriously, can we have a second contender here? I hate wasting days.

I was going to suggest TIEing him with Cakravarti, Xenomorph or Rockingluke. We can pull this off, village! [/tieorchestrating]

Unvote Napoleon
Vote Xenomorph

Vote Xenomorph

Besides, Llama Idol is on tonight.

The day is wasted anyway because everyone knows Nappy is going to hang, running up a second contrived conteneder will mean nothing.