+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 155 FirstFirst ... 18 43 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 93 118 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3096

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

VOTE NAPOLEON XIX

We already had a n00b almost make a TIE. We publicly chastised him for it. You made the mistake after he did. You are therefore an idiot and need to die.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Sedracus View Post
    Information from one with Seerish powers: Rysz Is Not A Werewolf! He could be a cultist, though.
    Well, that's a relieve. I already wondered why I slept so well each night

Vote Napoleon 19
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon XIX View Post
    Why do people not like ties, anyway (this is only my third game)?
    Not everyone dislikes ties.

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Not everyone dislikes ties.
    Werewolves do not dislike ties. Cultists don't, either.
    Loyal member of Rysz and Companions.

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Sedracus View Post
    Werewolves do not dislike ties. Cultists don't, either.
    The correct reply was "Tamius and Lemeard like ties." because I am a villager.

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    The correct reply was "Tamius and Lemeard like ties." because I am a villager.
    You play for the wolves even when your role is villager.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Well, this will be simple enough. The course is clear, we need to hang Napoleon for that.

Vote Napoleon XIX
    Gone underground.

500k club

Vote Napoleon

because he isn't dead

Besides, even I didn't intend to go through with a tie like that. My wolfdar has spoken.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Oh bullocks.

Whoever ate me, I hope they shrivel up and fall off
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "

Because early in the game when there are far more villagers than baddies*, and no one has any information you are MUCH more likely to kill 2 good guys than accidentaly find a baddie in a random tie between random vote getters.

Later on in the game ties can be of some use to the village if they are orchastrated by a functioning JL if it is used to eliminate unscanned people. If you are not too close to parity 1 Seer scan and 2 un-scanned dead players is almost as good as 3 scans. Not this early in the game though.

EVER.

*I would imagine only about 33% (14 out of 42) of the starting players were bad, those are very bad oddsd when randomly killing two of them.

Vote Napoleon XIX

Pjnlsn is the worst part of WW Lemeard's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

They are misguided. Everyone really loves TIEs.

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by lemeard View Post
    they are misguided. Everyone really loves ties.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Lemeard View Post
    They are misguided. Everyone really loves TIEs.
    HATING TIES IS DIRECTLY INSULTING ME

Whatever happened to that sad little boy?
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

People who create ties need to be shot. This epidemic of stupidity is getting out of control and must be destroyed. It is not funny anymore. If you want to say that is a ghost influencing the game, fine. I don't care. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Also, whoever hunted Jonti, go jump off a bridge. Unless you had a specific reason, that was uncalled for. He finally signed up again and you bastards kill him. We need Jonti and others to come back. Unless you had a reason, stuff like that is not helpful.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Official vote count, 22h 8min to deadline

Napoleon XIX - 6 - AVN, joebethegreat, Rysz, Najs, tamius23, sbr

not voted - lots - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula, trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, Sedracus, theFreeman, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX, Rendap, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav, Kingepyon, Athalcor, Cakravati, Davisx3m, Paendrag

Missed one vote - 3 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula
    Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    People who create ties need to be shot. This epidemic of stupidity is getting out of control and must be destroyed. It is not funny anymore. If you want to say that is a ghost influencing the game, fine. I don't care. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Also, whoever hunted Jonti, go jump off a bridge. Unless you had a specific reason, that was uncalled for. He finally signed up again and you bastards kill him. We need Jonti and others to come back. Unless you had a reason, stuff like that is not helpful.
    You see, posts like this are the number one reason I don't want the vets to come back.
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

Quote Originally Posted by esemesas View Post
    You see, posts like this are the number one reason I don't want the vets to come back.

And getting hunted early as per fudging usual is the reason this vet won't be coming back.
    Also, naff off.

Anyway, what's wrong with vets coming back?

Insecure about your own woeful WW skillz?

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

There is nothing to worry about esemesas. Not all vets are psychopaths like me.

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

QUOTE=jonti-h;12785263]
    Anyway, what's wrong with vets coming back?

Insecure about your own woeful WW skillz?
    [/QUOTE]

I'm a noob at Werewolf. This is my first big and I'm in my second lite as well at the moment. I would love for the vets to come back and play. The more the merrier. If it always is the same people you play against, you run the risk of always going after the same people, instead of playing the game. If that happens, the fun stops.

Also, I intend to become a vet myself - And you only get better by playing with those that are better at this than you are. I'm certain that I will make enemies along the way. Well, that's their problem, not mine. And remember, there has to be room for all that want to play (up to max limit of course).

Jonti, I hope that you will remain so us noobs among you may learn from you as well as the other vets.
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 155 FirstFirst ... 18 43 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 93 118 143 ... LastLast