• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The noobs. They make me cringe.

It always hurts when someone usurps your role. It's okay, you can have mine: "Most Offensive Werewolf Player".

I'm not offensive, I am merely slightly irritating.

Besides, you haven't seen the colossal tie of six players I'll make tomorrow. And nor have I. Because it hasn't happened yet.

I'm not offensive, I am merely slightly irritating.

For what it's worth, I don't find you irritating. Mad as a hatter, yes, and infuriating occasionally, but not irritating.

Besides, you haven't seen the colossal tie of six players I'll make tomorrow.

Achieve that and I'll do my utmost to defend you from the much-deserved lynch that follows.

tamius23 said:
Ah, well noticed.

Unvote Rysz. Vote Cakravarti.

"I agree with Kiwi" smacks of wolf. You don't need to reason for yourself. Also, isn't Kiwi's analysis/theory well timed? I think they're packmates.

I propose lynching at least two of them in a TIE, pending Lemeard approval. It has been tamius approved for now.

Capt. Kiwi said:
Except if you go back and look, I called Cakravarti out for that almost as soon as he'd voted, and gave a clearer explanation of why TheExecuter wasn't a bad lynch. I think Cakravarti is a good lynch this time, between jumping on that candidate and jumping on me.

Vote Cakravarti

I've had serious issues trying to log on (and stay logged on) to the forums, something keeps dropping me off. Hopefully it won't prevent me from replying again, I've tried clearing cookies etc and that might have fixed it.

The posts being referred to are:

Cakravarti said:
I concur with Kiwi's reasoning and Im gonna run up the Executer a little to see if there is any fallout...

Unvote Elderman Lemeard! Vote theExecuter

Capt. Kiwi said:
You're just looking to save him by simultaneously pushing him out in front and making the other candidates drop back with 9 hours to deadline, making him look a bad lynch, aren't you?

To be honest I'm not expecting the votes to look anything like this when I wake up tomorrow either, but my vote is more likely to be useful there than on its own. And I do find the people who were pushing for others to get traits interesting, they shouldn't have any reason to on night 0 unless they know something a goodie wouldn't. Also, pixie dust.

I don't know. I found it interesting.

Official vote count, 2h 24min to deadline

Slinky - 6 - Rendap, Napoleon XIX, sbr, EUROO7, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi
snoopdogg - 5 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory
Rockingluke - 4 - Kingepyon, Najs, AVN, Athalcor
Lord_D - 4 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen
AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Davisx3m
Vainglory - 1 - Kaetje, Rysz
Cakravati - 1 - Paendrag, joebethegreat,
XenomorphII - 1 - tamius23

not voted - 9 - drxav, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, XenomorphII, walrus, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, Slinky, Bagricula

Vote humancalculator

Placeholder

blahblahblah

vote lord d

Official vote count, 1h 47min to deadline

snoopdogg - 6 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory, XenomorphII
Slinky - 5 - Rendap, Napoleon XIX, sbr, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi
Lord_D - 5 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren
Rockingluke - 4 - Kingepyon, Najs, AVN, Athalcor
humancalculator - 3 - humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav
AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Davisx3m
Cakravati - 2 - Paendrag, joebethegreat
Vainglory - 2 - Kaetje, Rysz
XenomorphII - 1 - tamius23

not voted - 5 - TheExecuter2, walrus, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Bagricula

Vote Lord_D

TIE! Also because I'm knackered and still half asleep and can't be bothered thinking. I'll break it again if I remember and no-one else does.