• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where's Joeb when we need him to shout at people for grossly misusing the term "bandwagon"? I don't care how broad your definition is, 4 votes with three players on 3 votes is about as far from a wagon as you'll get.

Surely Kaetje isn't from so far back in the stone age he that he doesn't understand why we need 2-3 frontrunners?

Kaetje is a woman.

I voted joebthegreat because he was being a big sourpuss. He kept complaining and couldn't leave it at one post. My vote was an in game reminder that some of us just play to have fun and not to bash the GM. Though bashing the GM can be tremendous fun when done right ;)

Joeb is suffering from an acute case of cranio rectal inversion syndrome.
We must hope he gets better soon.

Before people really start thinking that's a good idea to run me up, I like to explain my votes on day 0 and 1.

As a villager, I really dislike ties, especially in the early stages of the game, because they are bad for the village.
So I will do my utmost to prevent them. So when there was a 3-way tie a few minutes before deadline on day 1 I decided to break it.

In general I think it's a bad thing to win the day 0 vote in johho's games. The winner of that day normally dies very soon.
That day I had to decide who I considered to be more useful for the village and I decided that AOK would be more useful.
Therefore Lemeard received my kiss of death.

I hope the above explains my votes sufficiently.

I agree that we shouldn't run up people randomly though. And I think I have a good candidate.
On day 0 Lord_D started to campaign for himself and he received support from Adamus.
Then I did send a PM to Lord_D in which I told him that it wasn't a good idea to win the day 0 vote.
Lord_D listened and stopped campaigning, but more importantly shortly after our PM exchange Adamus removed his vote from Lord_D.
And we know now that Adamus was a cultist.

I believe Adamus was informed by Lord_D. And therefore I strongly believe that Lord_D is a baddie.

Therefore Vote Lord_D

Wait what, you thought I listened to you? :D

I just saw I wasn't gonna get far (contrary to what johho's votecount said, I never got far, EURO didn't really vote me^^) and decided it wasn't worth the effort of actually doing anything for (as in, fake election campaign when I actually ought to be studying :D). On the other hand I preferred not to vote for anyone else either, as I figured it was more likely whoever won to be evil (thus, aligning myself with them is a bad mark on the record).

*condescending laugh* you'll excuse me, Najs, but I think I know a woman when I'm speaking to one. And on that note, what are you doing next Friday? *suggestive eyebrows*

I suggest you consult Randy regarding the sex of his wife then, since you do not appear to believe me.

What in God's name is this? I have never seen a field of candidates each put out a post of at least a paragraph explaining their actions.

What in God's name is this? I have never seen a field of candidates each put out a post of at least a paragraph explaining their actions.

thThis-Is-werewolf-Smile.gif

Apparently the kids played it differently, back in the days of Volvos, Werewaffles, and female forumites.

We did.
But then as a noob, I wouldn't know that. :eek:

Forget I said anything. :p

Damn you AVN! Now you made me go back to that day to read instead of studying. And guess what I found! Adamus never even voted me :(

I hate jokes like that. *cries*

Vote AVN

Kaetje is a woman.

I always thought I had a sister, but Vain told me that I suddenly have a brother. Well, that's going to take some getting used to.

Vote Vainglory

I always thought I had a sister, but Vain told me that I suddenly have a brother. Well, that's going to take some getting used to.

Vote Vainglory

On the bright side, now you'll have someone to play football with! See what wonderful things I give you?

Damn you AVN! Now you made me go back to that day to read instead of studying. And guess what I found! Adamus never even voted me :(

I hate jokes like that. *cries*

Vote AVN

Sorry, after checking, I remembered things incorrectly.
I apologize that I incorrectly accused you.

I'll remove my vote on you.

Unvote Lord_D Vote Rockingluke

Sorry, after checking, I remembered things incorrectly.
I apologize that I incorrectly accused you.

I'll remove my vote on you.

Unvote Lord_D Vote Rockingluke

About Rockinglucke, has he ever giving an explanation for that votesnipe? You know, the votesnipe that didn't even create a tie? :D

Yes, it will look like joining a bandwagon but I have looked through some of the parts of Day 1 and Rockingluke caught my eye two times. At first his unexplained snipe. It would not be enough for me to vote him as he is a newbie but...when you look at the situation in posts 665 and 666: Lemy was in lead. Then Snoopdogg votes Tamius and 2 minutes later Luke follows. Was he afraid about losing a packmate?

For now:
unvote Kingepyon
vote Rockingluke

If you give us an explanation of your deeds, I might reconsider this.