• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rolleyes:

One more thing, and I thought we had decided on this, Leaders should not be able to save themselves, or at least not when they have over a certain percentage of votes.

This version of the leader needs to be shelved permanently. Allowing an outed baddie leader, or anyone for that matter to save himself when almost everyone is voting for him is beyond retarded. I thought this had already been established, but apparently not.

Future GMs: Leaders cannot save themselves. Write it down.

Good luck village. This game has alot of potential. I will be watching.

Last Big only allowed leaders to save themselves if tied. Sadly that wasn't kept for this, apparently.

Vote Lem!

Well... that happened... 1st leader + hunter = OP. Not unbalanced though because Johho didn't control who got the leaderlynch, we did.

Also if a guy in my pack was about to leaderlynch someone, and they had to be in the top 2, I'd try to vote up someone I saw as a threat to the pack so they'd cop it. Consequently I wonder if Capt. Kiwi's death was just unlucky.

@ AOK.11

Let's swap you and Lemeard for a moment. Are you saying you wouldn't hunt the person who outed you and leaderlynch someone to save yourself? You've got the option of killing two more villagers before you die, bringing parity closer, and more chances to whack the seer or priest. Plus the delay almost counts as a third victim. I'd do exactly what Lemeard did if I was in his position. Even if he was a villager it would make sense to hunt the person who fake-outed him, because the village is going to lynch them tomorrow anyway. You'd actually help the village by freeing up that day for trying to dig up a wolf.

Vote Lemeard

VOTE LEMY!

Do I need an explanation?

Official vote count, 13h 1min to deadline

Lemeard - lots - joebethegreat, snoopdogg, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, drxav, Lord_D, OrangeYoshi, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, Athalcor, Rendap, Najs, Kingepyon, XenomorphII, walrus, Rockingluke, randakar, Kaetje, Rysz, trespoe, tamius23, Cakravati, Vainglory, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator
joebethegreat - 1 - Slinky

not voted - 9 - AVN, Paendrag, jonti-h, Sedracus, EUROO7, theFreeman, Bagricula, sbr, Lemeard

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

Vote Joebthegreat

Last Big only allowed leaders to save themselves if tied. Sadly that wasn't kept for this, apparently.
I think that might be taking it too far but a percentage check (can sway to a candidate withing 50% of the current vote leader) or the leaders vote being worth 3(?) votes when used could maybe work.

Since I haven't been playing the last couple of games - because of vacations and travels with work - I haven't kept up with the latest rule changes. This games rules are based on the last game I hosted and a couple of tweeks I remembered from the post game discussion there and from discussions in the General WW thread.

*Morgan Freeman took a deep sigh and took one step away from the crowd..*
So people what do we really have here.. Lets sum up..

I knew it. And I tried to tell you. See my post Lem is a Lying Fraud

I have been contacted by a person claiming that Lem is a cultist. This is not surprising. I told you idiots he could not beat me without packmate support. And it looks like he got it. Here is the evidence to back up the information I have received.

esemesas was a wolf, as we now know. What else was esemesas? Lemeards biggest supporter. Again, not surprising.

Ese was the first person to VOTE LEM FOR ELDERMAN!

Here is the wolf supporting his man.

Ese supports Lem. Again. Still.

Ese seems quite pleased that he got his puppet Lem elected.

I warned of the danger of Lemeard the fraudulent usurper, and I was ignored. You people granted him powers he did not deserve and that could possibly threaten the village. We must end this threat. Now.

UNVOTE ROCKINGLUKE
VOTE ELDERMANFRAUD LEMEARD THE CULTIST

Then we start shooting Lem's supporters, starting with EURO. Lets get it done people.

So this is the outing made by a plotter villager saying he was contacted.. By who??
He seems to base most of his aqusation on Ese's votings.

Lemeard the Hunter shot AOK.11 the Plotter Villager.
Eternaly_Lost the Priest was eaten by the wolves.

Now he could be contacted by EL but it seems way to early and way too risky.. Not like EL would play out..
So that leaves someone with priestly powers, a fake contact or AOK lying.. Seems more plausible to me..

C'mon Joeb, think. Lemeard is an SA cultist.

Vote Lemeard

OK so how do we know he's an SA too?? Becuase the Priest died?? That would require EL to have been the source which I still doubt..
What makes you so certain??

No this seems far to easy and I will have to stand back from this wagon today..

VOTE CAKRAVARTI

And yes I know that this will get me in trouble should I be wrong and Lemeard really is a cultist.. But I have nothing to hide so feel free to check me out..
I also doubt I can sway the thirst for Lemeards blood.

No this seems far to easy and I will have to stand back from this wagon today..

VOTE CAKRAVARTI

And yes I know that this will get me in trouble should I be wrong and Lemeard really is a cultist.. But I have nothing to hide so feel free to check me out..
I also doubt I can sway the thirst for Lemeards blood.

We lost 2 villagers and the priest yesterday. Not sure exactly what you consider easy about that..

We lost 2 villagers and the priest yesterday. Not sure exactly what you consider easy about that..
I meant this bandwagon rolls on far to easy while it might just kill yet another villager.. Atleast put someone else in the voting..
I'm just not convinced with the evidence we have right now..

But it might be wise to look at those who have been uncharacteristically silent - OY, Euro, Jonti, Jacob-lundgren...

Well personally I only joined this game because Rysz nagged me - the reasons I didn't play since March (?) are still true - lack of time.

Vote Lemeard

But I still say more than you :p

Paendrag, if we start disregarding outings, we as much as kill the village.

Yes but outings made day 2 by an unconfirmed mouthpiece should be taken with some salt.. Especially since we cant ever get hold of AOK's source should he proven right or wrong.
Not that it seems to matter since Lemeard seems bound to die tonight either case.

Yes but outings made day 2 by an unconfirmed mouthpiece should be taken with some salt.. Especially since we cant ever get hold of AOK's source should he proven right or wrong.
Not that it seems to matter since Lemeard seems bound to die tonight either case.

True, but nothing has been said to disprove said outing either. Lemeard as much as acknowledges guilt.