• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One more thing, and I thought we had decided on this, Leaders should not be able to save themselves, or at least not when they have over a certain percentage of votes.

This version of the leader needs to be shelved permanently. Allowing an outed baddie leader, or anyone for that matter to save himself when almost everyone is voting for him is beyond retarded. I thought this had already been established, but apparently not.

Future GMs: Leaders cannot save themselves. Write it down.

Good luck village. This game has alot of potential. I will be watching.

Personally, I think the only time that a Leader should be able to save themselves is if they are TIED with someone else, and only by removing themselves from the TIE.

AOK was not a baddie. Lemeard has damaged the village with his murder of Capt. Kiwi. Lemeard has damaged the village with his murder of AOK. 11. The wolves knew who the priest was (or got lucky. Hell, who knows?).

I don't know what the last part means, but I know I want to

C'mon Joeb, think. Lemeard is an SA cultist.

Vote Lemeard

vote lemeard

:rolleyes:

Vote Lemeard

Deja vu -

Vote Lemeard

One more thing, and I thought we had decided on this, Leaders should not be able to save themselves, or at least not when they have over a certain percentage of votes.

This version of the leader needs to be shelved permanently. Allowing an outed baddie leader, or anyone for that matter to save himself when almost everyone is voting for him is beyond retarded. I thought this had already been established, but apparently not.
I know, I even picked one of the suggestions from that discussion in the General WW thread. I decided on the suggestion involving the least amount of maths which, in hindsight, might not have been the best of the lot. :eek:o

I don't really mind if someone can use the leader trait to save himself but the problem is that the game lose pace if everyone is just repeating the same bandwagon two days in a row. Once is bad enough (but of course the JL needs an outing followed by a bandwagon now and then to win the game).

Vote Lemeard

Future GMs: Leaders cannot save themselves. Write it down.

Good luck village. This game has alot of potential. I will be watching.

Yep.

Unfortunately, convincing people to change rules that have been in use for years the way they are now is pretty tough, it seems.
As can be witnessed by my own pet peeve - the cultist. ;-)

Argh...lame.

Lemeard must die.

Everyone, Lemeard is STILL OUTED. Anyone not voting Lemeard ought to have very good reasons for doing so...

I presume Lemeard has good reasons to not vote Lemeard. :)

I know, I even picked one of the suggestions from that discussion in the General WW thread. I decided on the suggestion involving the least amount of maths which, in hindsight, might not have been the best of the lot. :eek:o

I don't really mind if someone can use the leader trait to save himself but the problem is that the game lose pace if everyone is just repeating the same bandwagon two days in a row. Once is bad enough (but of course the JL needs an outing followed by a bandwagon now and then to win the game).

Well, at least everyone agrees on something then :)
Next game we should get a revised version in. "Three votes once per game" or what have you.

Yes. Lemeard is obviously bad news for the village. After we kill him we should take a look at those who voted him eldergirl?

Vote Lemeard

and number three...

Vote Lemeard

Also note how Eldeman Lemeard = Eternaly_Lost (twice EL) ?

Yes. Lemeard is obviously bad news for the village. After we kill him we should take a look at those who voted him eldergirl?

Vote Lemeard

Unless his pack is stupid, I doubt they banded together to give him his title. Too much risk for too little (likely no) gain.

C'mon Joeb, think. Lemeard is an SA cultist.

Vote Lemeard

another boring day is boring

vote Lemeard

all the cool kids are doing it.

Now, about Lemeard, are you suggesting he is an SA cultist, with leader (from the elector vote) trait and hunter trait? If so, I would agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see see sorcery or seerish powers, either.

seeing what the other two baddies (cultist and wolf) had in the way of traits, this seems to be very trait heavy game.