• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, it's way too hard to type Elderman in front of lemeard. It takes up like, 2 seconds of my day!

Look at how many people haven't voted "Elderman". How many of them are like me? How many of them actually simply forgot it was a requirement.

I don't need crap like that in this game messing up close votes in the mid/late game.

I don't think you understand.

I will sub out of this game if you don't make the vote count towards lynching it's intended target.
If it means that much to you then your vote will count for your intended target (for whatever difference that will make today).

I just thought it would add a bit of RPing flair to the game (Germans and their fascination for titles like Herr Doktor this and Frau Professor that etc.) and it wasn't more anal than the GMs that insist on unvoting before voting. Oh well, can't please them all I guess.

Look at how many people haven't voted "Elderman". How many of them are like me? How many of them actually simply forgot it was a requirement.

I don't need crap like that in this game messing up close votes in the mid/late game.

Oh, lighten up already.

This still is a game, and being forced to vote someone with it's village-given honorary title is not that big a deal, really. People have had ample notice, both in the original election results and the ongoing counts. With the elderman on the chopping block today it won't affect the rest of the game much anyway, and subbing out because you don't find it funny is just lame. Stop spoiling other people's fun - and that counts double when it's the GM's fun your spoiling.

If you want to whine about this whine about it afterwards, when the game is over. As people properly should during any game, for most rules.

What does it matter?
Hell, it's only adding "elderman"!!

Build a bridge and get over it.

Well, this day is boring...

Also, when's the next Lite?

Elderllama lemeard, what do you have to say for yourself?
After that rush of votes there's not much to do really. I'm enjoying the show.

If the outing is fake, the village will avenge you, Elderman.
avenge him? We are getting revenge upon him! mwhahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahaah

haha

ha

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.