• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The latter would make little sense this early in the game, seeing as there is little suspicion on AOK so far - but it's quite possible Lemeard was sorcerer-scanned, and AOK is in a rival pack.

Personally, I wouldn't trust AOK if he told me it was Friday.
However, an outing is an outing.

The latter would make little sense this early in the game, seeing as there is little suspicion on AOK so far - but it's quite possible Lemeard was sorcerer-scanned, and AOK is in a rival pack.

I'm not saying it's the most likely story, and if Lemeard really is a cultist I'm definitely not saying lynch AOK next :)

In fact, I'm leaning towards someone with priestly/sorceror lucking out on Lemeard, and cold calling AOK to out him, rather than a wolf plot. That or it's all AOK taking out Lemeard and no one else is involved. It's more a case of being wary. AOK would make a good scan, as well as GA protection for tonight.

I'm saying Knut's dead, Jim.

But his soul floats on!

Can you elaborate on this please :)

I will explain my vote on him too.
I agree that the_hdk has subbed himself out, but ... his character is still on the player list.
And as he didn't vote yesterday or today we don't have any voting information of him.
IMO that makes him similar to a zombie (even if he announced that he wanted to be replaced).
And in this early stage of the game I think that zombies are good targets. Even better than lynching people who are active...

But feel free to disagree and please explain why ? :)

I simply disagree because it's in the beginning of the game it's rather likely a zombie will get subbed by someone a little more active. As happened.

Could someone inform me why we're placing invalid votes on Lemeard? Is there a memo I didn't get? If there was, please bring it my residence. It's that building that looks like a cathedral compared to your miserable huts. Thank you.

Vote Elderman Leneard

Official vote count, 8h 40min to deadline

Elderman Lemeard - 18 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D
some Lemeard dude - 9 - AOK.11, humancalculator, joebethegreat, Vainglory, EUROO7, Kaetje, Rysz, jonti-h, Sedracus
Capt. Kiwi - 3 - trespoe, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula
Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
walrus - 1 - walrus

not voted - 8 - XenomorphII, Slinky, Elderman Lemeard, sbr, theFreeman, TheExecuter2, Najs, drxav

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

I'm com Cody's sub. Consider his previous actions void. I'll need to catch up with the thread.

Today we are mostly hanging Lemeard. :)

Official vote count, 8h 40min to deadline

Elderman Lemeard - 18 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D
some Lemeard dude - 9 - AOK.11, humancalculator, joebethegreat, Vainglory, EUROO7, Kaetje, Rysz, jonti-h, Sedracus
Capt. Kiwi - 3 - trespoe, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula
Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
walrus - 1 - walrus

not voted - 8 - XenomorphII, Slinky, Elderman Lemeard, sbr, theFreeman, TheExecuter2, Najs, drxav

Correction please. I definitaly did not vote for "some Lemeard dude" I voted for Eldergirl Lemeard. However, seeing as some people are mistaken about her gender I will change my vote.

Unvote Eldergirl Lemeard
Vote Elderman Lemeard

OK then
Unvote Lemeard
Vote Elderman Lemeard Algpung

Sorry running late today and the Lemaerd thing smells as fishy as jonti's .... :eek:

Vote snoopdogg

Hmm...not voting the outing...

<makes note of it>

I stand behind AOK.11...with my axe.

<nods>

Sorry running late today and the Lemaerd thing smells as fishy as jonti's .... :eek:

Vote snoopdogg

Fla oog

Official vote count, 6h 24min to deadline

Elderman Lemeard - 23 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D, TheExecuter2, Kaetje, jonti-h, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider
some Lemeard dude - 6 - AOK.11, humancalculator, joebethegreat, Vainglory, EUROO7, Rysz
Capt. Kiwi - 2 - trespoe, Bagricula
Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
walrus - 1 - walrus
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr

not voted - 6 - XenomorphII, Slinky, Elderman Lemeard, theFreeman, Najs, drxav

As long as you vote it won't be a "no-vote" and you most certainly won't get subbed for it.

I don't think you understand.

I will sub out of this game if you don't make the vote count towards lynching it's intended target.

I don't think you understand.

I will sub out of this game if you don't make the vote count towards lynching it's intended target.

Damn straight. Im getting tired of this Elderman bullcrap as well.