• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
christmas3.gif

Is it too early for a christmas llama?

^this :(

Anyone know what happened to him?
Ironhead 5 is still around the forum. I sent him an invitation PM and at least it didn't bounce because of "PM box full". IIRC he had a row with some other players about how werewolf should be played before he left last time.

Is it too late to be IN?
Certainly not.

Could you be a Holy Man or maybe a preacher? Just to avoid confusion with the roles?

BTW what year and place should we use for the role playing setting? When I wrote post 1 I thought medieval or mayby 16th, 17th century and definitely preindustrial times but I seem to have forgotten to put something down in writing about that. The picture is from Schwarzwald (the Black Forrest) in Germany. However some of the people you picked for roleplaying could be a bit hard to fit in that setting... On the other hand that is maybe your problem more than mine?

As usual I will pick a RP character for anyone who hasn't done that before night 1. Also as usual that doesn't mean anything more than I have something to base your death scene on in the update if it should come down to that. Some generic characters might be shepherd, turnip farmer, butcher, old crone, thatcher, nobleman, deserter, carpenter, toy maker, trader, inn keeper, forester, lumberjack, mercenary, page, indentured servant, maid, farm hand, mayor, monk, nun, Arabic explorer, alchemist or guardsman.

I'm going to keep it simple. I'll be the innkeeper.

Why am I the chicken one? I am a chicken.

chicken.jpg

Updated the RPing names in post 2 for the last three posters (and for joeb who I still don't know if he is in or not)

Updated the RPing names in post 2 for the last three posters (and for joeb who I still don't know if he is in or not)

Oh, and shouldn't it start with Day 0?

In.

I felt I couldn't withstand anymore :) What all has happened since the last time I set foot in once of these? Where has the von Rysz dynasty gone? What is Morgan Freeman doing here? Why did I step in a llama-turd on the way in?

I'm not yet sure what I shall RP as. Since AVN seems to recently set up an inn I might just become his most loyal customer^^

Btw I will be rp'ing a Holy Priest.

Not the in game priest. Just a normal priest.

I made that mistake once..

Glad you liked it... :D

Oh, and shouldn't it start with Day 0?
Yes, Day 0 will be devoted to voting for the election of an elderman (that is someone who will get an extra trait and/or some RPing gift) followed by Night 0 when the wolves hunt for the first time.

Yes, Day 0 will be devoted to voting for the election of an elderman (that is someone who will get an extra trait and/or some RPing gift) followed by Night 0 when the wolves hunt for the first time.

Never done this before... Sounds like a terrible thing for the elderman :D

Mydearfriendsif youwould votemeas eldermen, itwillbelike, a little boy findingout Rihannawantstogivehim akiss!

VOTEADEBAYOR!

Never done this before... Sounds like a terrible thing for the elderman :D
I can be... :D and then again sometimes it is not.

Mostly I use it to keep the non-nightly-active players busy while they wait for night 0.

In.

I felt I couldn't withstand anymore :) What all has happened since the last time I set foot in once of these? Where has the von Rysz dynasty gone? What is Morgan Freeman doing here? Why did I step in a llama-turd on the way in?

I'm not yet sure what I shall RP as. Since AVN seems to recently set up an inn I might just become his most loyal customer^^

I made that mistake once..

Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy!

In since I am dead in Lite.

Johho, please consider lifting the cultist rules from my last game and using those instead of what you are using now. These cultist rules are really really bad for whoever gets them for a multitude of reasons, and I'd seriously like to see them dead and buried.

Johho, please consider lifting the cultist rules from my last game and using those instead of what you are using now. These cultist rules are really really bad for whoever gets them for a multitude of reasons, and I'd seriously like to see them dead and buried.

What does this new cultist role consist of?