+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 155 FirstFirst ... 24 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 74 99 124 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Europa Universalis 3

Vote Kiwi pending sub-tle delights.
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

WilsonSportingGoodsVolley ball EUROO7's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I wonder what happens if we lynch some Lemeard dude?

Vote Lemeard
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Now with 100% less wolf! snoopdogg's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Vote Elderman Lemeard.
    Hopefully AoK knows he dies tomorrow if this is false.
    "For thunder and farting are, in principle, one and the same."
    -So crates dude.

Vote Eldergirl Lemeard
    Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Well, an outing is an outing - and if proven false, we'll have another target ready.

Unvote Bagricula
    Vote Elderman Lemeard
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

Target of a Coalition Trinitrotoluen's Avatar
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

vote Elderman Lemeard

Though I suppose we could tie him with that Lemeard dude in second place.
    Technology isn't intrinsically good or evil. It's how it's used. Like the Death Ray.
    - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Vote Elderman Lemeard

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Unvote Capt. Kiwi! Vote Elderman Lemeard!
    "As a boy growing up in Hungary, there was only one club for me - Arsenal"- The Legendary Ferenc Puskas on a youth spent looking up to the greatest football team of the era... Herbert Chapman's Arsenal Football Club

May 15 2004: P 38 W 26 L 0 Unbeaten. Invincible.

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition

I may be absent during the most of the day due to stormchasing... If I do not vote tomorrow, you can have a clue what happened

For now, placeholder-holy-bandwagon-vote

Vote ElderLem Maneard
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    And more importantly, he is now my enemy, and thus must be destroyed.
    “They say you can judge a man by his friends, and i think that’s true to a large extent. But I would add a corollary: you can also measure a man by his enemies. And Andrew Breitbart has all the right enemies.”

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    These three votes, all in succession, strike me as a wolf getting worried about his packmate geting run up. They may also be villagers trying to not lose a day of voting. I think it is both.

Vote Capt. Kiwi
    Wow, you really are starting to grow up a bit.
    Yeah, that runup on TE was pretty quick. I wouldn't go after Capt. Kiwi this soon though - he's a good analyzer to have around if he's good. Walrus or Cacravarti definitely look worth checking out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakravarti View Post
    So wait Adamus was both Priest and Sorceror?
    Priestly and sorcerous -powers-. Those are one-time use, unlike the real priest and sorcerer. Go have a look at the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    It's too long until the deadline for this to be a JL outing...
    Yet it supposedly is one. Especially with the claim that Lemeard was scanned. By a priest, or someone with priestly powers, I take it.
    I don't get why AOK is doing this that early either, though. If he'd waited we'd have a decent vote cycle. Now everyone is just forced to go and -

Vote Elderman Lemeard

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    I have a strong suspicion this isn't a true outing at all. AOK is just getting rid of a rival. And tomorrow, if (I say if) Lemeard is hung by his hooves and shown he is a villager, than we string up AOK for lying. Except he will find a trick and squeeze out of that lynching more than likely.
    The problem with outings is that you can't simply ignore them. They'll be hovering over everyone's heads forever if we let that happen, and Lemeard will keep getting run up every day until we finally lynch him. And in the meantime we'll lose a lot of information - information that we need to analyse this game properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysz View Post
    I may be absent during the most of the day due to stormchasing... If I do not vote tomorrow, you can have a clue what happened
    .. don't get struck by lightning, please.
    "Non-destructive analysis of day does not care about fashion."

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

Play Werewolf and kill your fellow forumites!

The future scares me. It should scare you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    You're talking about the man who once counted votes for a random Swedish hotel receptionist. He'll count them.
    Just not in the intended way.

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    The majority of which are unrelated to the size of the game.
    Possibly, but with almost all players in there's a smaller pool to draw replacements from.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    .. don't get struck by lightning, please.
    I stay inside during the passage of the storm. BTW, the storm we just had the past hour (in Amsterdam) was already quite heavy... A few close strikes, and autoalarms even reacting on the passage of the pressure wave (=heavy thunder)
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Kaetje View Post
    Vote Eldergirl Lemeard
    Lemeard's a girl too?
    Yes I still remember that

Vote Lemeard von Algpung
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    you really are a girl, jonti, because only girls can be that naive - Dirkje
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.
    Pjnsln - speaking of which, i've always found my sister very attractive - especially now that she's come back from college with some well developed breasts

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Bagricula View Post
    Request sub please

I've got too many irons in the fire right now, and there are too many players here for me to think straight.

Best of luck village!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagricula View Post
    Vote Kiwi pending sub-tle delights.
    People, this is how you do it! If you need to sub out cast a vote to give the GM time to find a sub without causing a lot of holes in the voting records for your character.

Deus Vult

May he spit in your drink if he's not actually a cultist, AOK. It was quite early for an outing.

Vote ElderLlama Lemeard

Good thing the outing's today, though - I've got to tend the bar tonight
    Loyal member of Rysz and Companions.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Sedracus View Post
    May he spit in your drink if he's not actually a cultist, AOK. It was quite early for an outing.

Vote ElderLlama Lemeard

Good thing the outing's today, though - I've got to tend the bar tonight
    It makes a bit of sense - if I were a scanner, I'd scan Lem.

unvote cakravarti
    Vote elderman lemeard

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Well...what can I do?
    unvote sedracus
    vote elderman lemeard
    Immersion Enhancement mod for the Byzantine Empire - With an Imperial Decadence system!

Gravel kind: The best succession law since the introduction of cement kind.

Modders: The guys who know the games the best without actually being able to play them...

My two shamefully abandoned AARs...

I think Sedracus meant quite early in the day, not quite early in the game. And I have to agree that makes it a little suspect, especially with the reputation AOK has. But whoever (randakar?) said that not following up on an outing just spoils a few more days of analysis was right. We've got little to lose if we follow it up now, and then we can deal with the fallout afterwards with a bit of info to work with. Especially if the GA is on AOK - though it's perfectly possible that Lemeard is a cultist and AOK is his wolf master.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Yes.. Yes.. Bandwaggoning..
    I remember that from my Robin Hood movie when we steamrolled the sheriff..

VOTE ELDERMAN LEMEARD
    WW Roles: To many to mention . And just twelve (12) victorys !!

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    I think Sedracus meant quite early in the day, not quite early in the game. And I have to agree that makes it a little suspect, especially with the reputation AOK has. But whoever (randakar?) said that not following up on an outing just spoils a few more days of analysis was right. We've got little to lose if we follow it up now, and then we can deal with the fallout afterwards with a bit of info to work with. Especially if the GA is on AOK - though it's perfectly possible that Lemeard is a cultist and AOK is his wolf master.
    The latter would make little sense this early in the game, seeing as there is little suspicion on AOK so far - but it's quite possible Lemeard was sorcerer-scanned, and AOK is in a rival pack.
    Loyal member of Rysz and Companions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 155 FirstFirst ... 24 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 74 99 124 149 ... LastLast