• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Except if you go back and look, I called Cakravarti out for that almost as soon as he'd voted, and gave a clearer explanation of why TheExecuter wasn't a bad lynch. I think Cakravarti is a good lynch this time, between jumping on that candidate and jumping on me.

Vote Cakravarti

I've had serious issues trying to log on (and stay logged on) to the forums, something keeps dropping me off. Hopefully it won't prevent me from replying again, I've tried clearing cookies etc and that might have fixed it.

You're just looking to save him by simultaneously pushing him out in front and making the other candidates drop back with 9 hours to deadline, making him look a bad lynch, aren't you? :p;)

To be honest I'm not expecting the votes to look anything like this when I wake up tomorrow either, but my vote is more likely to be useful there than on its own. And I do find the people who were pushing for others to get traits interesting, they shouldn't have any reason to on night 0 unless they know something a goodie wouldn't. Also, pixie dust.

Specifically, this post, made five minutes after Cakravarti posted. I didn't like the way he jumped on either, although that's hardly damning.

Also, you're all asuming tamius is evilz. If both were good, there'd be no reason for anyone to try and manipulate anything.

I knew it. And I tried to tell you. See my post Lem is a Lying Fraud

I have been contacted by a person claiming that Lem is a cultist. This is not surprising. I told you idiots he could not beat me without packmate support. And it looks like he got it. Here is the evidence to back up the information I have received.

esemesas the Plotter Werewolf with Sorcery Powers of die Rote pack was eaten by the wolves.

esemesas was a wolf, as we now know. What else was esemesas? Lemeards biggest supporter. Again, not surprising.

I propose another candidate!

Vote Lemeard for Elderman 2011

Show us the path, oh great master!

Ese was the first person to VOTE LEM FOR ELDERMAN!

All of my alter-egos also support Lemeard.

All six of us, right guys?

Here is the wolf supporting his man.

... And you would've fucked up in a grander way.

Ese supports Lem. Again. Still.

The line is dead! Huzzah!

Ese seems quite pleased that he got his puppet Lem elected.

I warned of the danger of Lemeard the fraudulent usurper, and I was ignored. You people granted him powers he did not deserve and that could possibly threaten the village. We must end this threat. Now.

UNVOTE ROCKINGLUKE
VOTE ELDERMANFRAUD LEMEARD THE CULTIST

Then we start shooting Lem's supporters, starting with EURO. Lets get it done people.

Ok, I'll go along with that. It's exactly the reasoning I used when voting TheExecuter; that only wolves and cultists would have a good non-meta reason to actively campaign for someone to get extra traits.

Unvote Cakravarti
Vote Elderman Lemeard

Let's see what he has to say for himself.

You need to seriously put down whatever you're drinking. I know that you hate my guts but cooking up that crap of a story just because you're hurt from losing a meaningless first-day vote is a bit over the top

You need to seriously put down whatever you're drinking. I know that you hate my guts but cooking up that crap of a story just because you're hurt from losing a meaningless first-day vote is a bit over the top

You apparently got scanned. You cannot blame this on me.

And I don't drink. Drinking might cause side effects given the fact that I snort opiates half a dozen times a day.

That exactly what we expect a cultist to say.

Vote Elderman Lemeard

That exactly what we expect a cultist to say.

Vote Elderman Lemeard
This is exactly what I would expect an eternaly lost to say if he was expecting a cultist to say what a possible cultist said...

This is exactly what I would expect an eternaly lost to say if he was expecting a cultist to say what a possible cultist said...

And what would the cultist say if he expected EL to say he expected him to say he expected the cultist to say his mother was a whore?

And what would the cultist say if he expected EL to say he expected him to say he expected the cultist to say his mother was a whore?
To bet the farm on 17 red and let it ride?

UNVOTE WALRUS

VOTE LEMY!

Pretty self-explanatory, even in the eyes of God.

To bet the farm on 17 red and let it ride?

EL has a farm? Interesting.

I wonder what sort of depravity our good friend wallows in on his secluded farm estate? And what would the cultist say when faced with the evidence of said depravity? And what is the Demon Child going to do when he sees that I have uncovered his plot? Will there be war?

So many questions. The only answers we can hope for will come from the cultists death. Lemeard must die.

UNVOTE WALRUS

VOTE LEMY!

Pretty self-explanatory, even in the eyes of God.

Where is this God you speak of? Does he take bribes?

Where is this God you speak of? Does he take bribes?

The fact that you would insinuate to a Holy Man that the one true God would take a bribe is despicable. ;)

But if lemy ends up being lynched and you are wrong, I will be the first to vote against you.

Okay. I won't insinuate any more. I will just leave the money here and you can give it to God.
Thank you. The church supports such heavenly kindness as giving all of your money to a Holy Man of God for various 'saintly' uses.

Are you channeling OY now? It seems like something he'd do, get hostile about the most absurd thing (and then say "TROLL'D!" if I respond to it). It's not worth arguing about, but I do want to point out that merely mentioning Mormon polygamy, which you acknowledged still occurs in many sects, isn't critical. I passed no judgement on that, and the only real observation I made was positive: that I had not met any professed Mormons who were unpleasant. Repeating hackneyed nonsense about Catholicism worthy of Richard Dawkins? That is critical.

TROLL'D! Lol!

But seriously. The only thing I counter is the statement that mormons would have multiple wives. They do not now. Some other groups do. Those other groups are not mormon. It is as incorrect a statement as the one I made about Catholics, and it is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Other pet peeves: EUROO7 being rational and coherent. Vainglory and OrangeYoshi getting along. Not getting hunted early and often. Being any role other than wolf or cultist.

Just so everyone knows, I will not be able to be online for ~36 hours but probably won't miss any votes.

Huge rivalry *football game and i'm in da band along with a sitting US senator coming in to conduct us. No idea why he wants to, as he isn't up for re-election.

*football = american football

Just so everyone knows, I will not be able to be online for ~36 hours but probably won't miss any votes.

Huge rivalry *football game and i'm in da band along with a sitting US senator coming in to conduct us. No idea why he wants to, as he isn't up for re-election.

*football = american football

What game is it?